Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

siguro nga may sira ang ups mo. but using the pc without an avr...medyo risky nga kasi ung electricity is not really regulated. walang avr na magreregulate ng current at ung current deretso sa computer mismo. pwedeng masira lalo na ung mobo mo. thats why may mga avr ung comp ntn.

paayos or pacheck mo ups and dont risk using the pc without the any avr or ups.

Or pde rin kaya na dahil fluctuating ung current natin eh nagbibigay siya ng warning?

Kasi lipat siya ng lipat sa battery power

Kasi nabasa ko din sa APC tech support na normal daw un

Edited by kUrTsKY

The UPS has set a minimum voltage during which it will start to supply battery power even if there is still power coming out of the outlet. So kahit may ilaw pa, pag tumunog yung battery, it means na sobrang baba na yung voltage (i.e. 200V) at nagonline na yung battery.

hehe.. nice! medyo OT tayo dito bro. yep! GW rocks!

para hindi OT:

pareng raven does this work the same way how cellphone gets signal thru a cellsite the same way when I'm on the go using a laptop i'd still have internet connection as long as there is SMART signal?

Theoretically this may work. I just don't know if they lock your connection to just the local cell site. Can anyone using this service verify this? :headsetsmiley:

So just like a Rewritable?

Yes and no. Yes it's like a rewritable that you can add more files to it after the first or second, etc. burning. No since every time you burn another session, it just uses the unburned tracks which means that you get less and less space since you're just adding and adding files and indexes (those files you delete can still be accessed by using the track that you burned it on...I use it to hide some "sensitive" files I have... :hypocritesmiley: ) Also, be warned that some older CD-ROM drives can't read multisessioned CDs properly. I once had this problem when we were supposed to present something and had to eject and inject (it's the reverse of eject isn't it? :P ) the CD multiple times just to get it to read the track that was supposed to be read... :headsetsmiley:

The UPS has set a minimum voltage during which it will start to supply battery power even if there is still power coming out of the outlet. So kahit may ilaw pa, pag tumunog yung battery, it means na sobrang baba na yung voltage (i.e. 200V) at nagonline na yung battery.

Ah Ic so hinde masama un

Pano po ba ibahin ung settings para di siya laging nag bebeep

Alam ko naman d2 sa pinas ganyan talag a fluctuating current pero its kind aannoying eh

What can I do para di siya lagi ganyan?

So hinde pala USP sira

what are the conditions while the petition is in progress like financial obligations, etc.  How much does it cost and howlong dos it take on average, for both options?

Do I need to go to eh police if Ive got beaten again? How many times should I report before I file a case?

the petition costs big. i read in a paper (newsbreak, if i am not mistaken) before that around 500k is necessary for annulement. that includes the lawyer's fees, the filing fees, the padulas sa judge, the appeal, etc.

yes, you may go to the police. but i suggest na dalhin mo na lang sa barangay. but let me ask you, ikaw lalaki, ikaw binubugbog, ready ka ba na ipangalandakan ito? if you think you can, go ahead.

nagkakasal din ba ang isang abugado? cno ba pwede lang magkasal pag sa civil? pano malalaman kung valid(di peke) ang kasal nyo?

falling out of love ba grounds na for annulment?

no, a lawyer cannot officiate marriage. only the following are allowed.

a. priest/ minister - provided that at least one of the parties is a member of the church or congregation

b. judges - can be done only within the area of their jurisidiction

c. mayors - same as judges.

falling out of love is not a valid ground.

the petition costs big. i read in a paper (newsbreak, if i am not mistaken) before that around 500k is necessary for annulement. that includes the lawyer's fees, the filing fees, the padulas sa judge, the appeal, etc.

yes, you may go to the police. but i suggest na dalhin mo na lang sa barangay. but let me ask you, ikaw lalaki, ikaw binubugbog, ready ka ba na ipangalandakan ito? if you think you can, go ahead.

no, a lawyer cannot officiate marriage. only the following are allowed.

a. priest/ minister - provided that at least one of the parties is a member of the church or congregation

b. judges - can be done only within the area of their jurisidiction

c. mayors - same as judges.

falling out of love is not a valid ground.

Did the price for an annulment went up? I inquired approx 1 year ago and several lawyers quoted me in the range of 100k-150k. Duration times between 1-2 years, pag walang sabit. 500k na ngayon? Wow!

If your UPS keeps beeping then there are 2 things possible:

1. the UPS storage battery is already deffective (oo, kelangan ding palitan ito once in a while. the really cheap UPS na walang replaceable battery eh kelangang itapon na for replacement)

2. you've overloaded the current capacity of your electrical line (best to remove some unused plugged devices or change the line where you've plugged the UPS and your computer).

I need advise concerning pldt bills, i know marami ng nagtanong po tungkol dito dahil nagback thread po ako but i need to know kung gnun din sa case ko.

Last 2 years ago nagmanage po ako ng internet cafe coz yung may ari nasa abroad. So nung mgapply po ako ng internet connection sa pldt yung name ko ang ginamit ko. I know that there is 1 year contract on that service at kung di mo natapos may penalty na babayaran. after 6 months nagresign ako at may ibang namanage ang mali ko eh iniwan ko yung internet sa kanila na di nalilipat yung account name. after a month na magresign ako nagclose shop sila. tapos ako ngayon hinahabol ng pldt sa mga payments. may mga letters na po akong natangap from a law firm. tanong ko lang po kung puede ba akong makulong kung di ko bayaran yung utang? ang laki po kasi kaya di ko kayang bayaran. pls help

I need advise concerning pldt bills, i know marami ng nagtanong po tungkol dito dahil nagback thread po ako but i need to know kung gnun din sa case ko.

Last 2 years ago nagmanage po ako ng internet cafe coz yung may ari nasa abroad. So nung mgapply po ako ng internet connection sa pldt yung name ko ang ginamit ko. I know that there is 1 year contract on that service at kung di mo natapos may penalty na babayaran. after 6 months nagresign ako at may ibang namanage ang mali ko eh iniwan ko yung internet sa kanila na di nalilipat yung account name. after a month na magresign ako nagclose shop sila. tapos ako ngayon hinahabol ng pldt sa mga payments. may mga letters na po akong natangap from a law firm. tanong ko lang po kung puede ba akong makulong kung di ko bayaran yung utang? ang laki po kasi kaya di ko kayang bayaran. pls help

definitely not. parang credit cards lang yan, walang nakukulong sa utang (basis: the constitution)

i suggest na wag mo lang pansinin mga yan. panakot lang sayo ang sulat ng law firms na yan. how much ba are we talking here? hundreds of thousands? kung ganun, medyo ibang usapan na yun. kung maliit lang, hindi sila mag aaksaya gumastos ng attonrney's fees and filing fees laban sa kakarampot na makukuha sa iyo kung sakaling magbayad ka.

and ingat ka sa pag issue ng tseke, lalo pag walang laman. dun pwede ka makulong. usually, they will settle for a post dated check. sa takot naman ng debtor, gagawa sya, kahit alam nya na wala sya pambayad.

the only problem that you may encounter is that blacklisted na name mo sa kanila. you cannot re-apply.

Edited by jopoc
Did the price for an annulment went up? I inquired approx 1 year ago and several lawyers quoted me in the range of 100k-150k.  Duration times between 1-2 years, pag walang sabit.  500k na ngayon?  Wow!

actually, i read the article some 2 or yeras ago. that 500k assumes na meron pang appeal from the solicitor general up the SC and the bribery that may occur.

remember na gagastos ka pa sa mga witnesses, usually mga psychologists, ang mamahal ng mga yun.

honestly, no idea how much talaga ang gastos. nasa iyo yun. kanya kanyang diskarte na lang talaga.

The right to own land.

plus the right to vote; right to be elected and appointed to public office; right to stay in the Philippines without applying for entry visa; right to engage in certain professions (law for instance) and right to engage in business without the restrictions usually present for a foreigner. Meron din derivative acquisition of Philippine citizenhsip for the minor children of dual citizens.

plus the right to vote; right to be elected and appointed to public office; right to stay in the Philippines without applying for entry visa; right to engage in certain professions (law for instance) and right to engage in business without the restrictions usually present for a foreigner. Meron din derivative acquisition of Philippine citizenhsip for the minor children of dual citizens.

That was the most practical thing I could think of. Also the right to work here without getting a work permit. I'm sure there are others.

guys, some help...

whenever i check my email s hotmail, meron lumalabas n message n  may gustong ma-install n dll. i am using firefox. may iba  din b n na-eexperience ito? safe b n install ito??  :unsure:

From the looks of it, it's trying to install an ActiveX component onto your browser. From what Google tells me, it's a component being experimented upon by a branch or whatever of Microsoft (Microsoft Advertising Technical Operations) to serve ads. Don't worry about it since you're running FireFox and as far as I know, FireFox doesn't have native support for ActiveX applications. :P Anyway, here's the link so you can read for yourself:

http://will.id.au/blog/archive/2004/07/26/...ing-with-msncom

:headsetsmiley:

From the looks of it, it's trying to install an ActiveX component onto your browser. From what Google tells me, it's a component being experimented upon by a branch or whatever of Microsoft (Microsoft Advertising Technical Operations) to serve ads. Don't worry about it since you're running FireFox and as far as I know, FireFox doesn't have native support for ActiveX applications. :P Anyway, here's the link so you can read for yourself:

http://will.id.au/blog/archive/2004/07/26/...ing-with-msncom

:headsetsmiley:

thanks, bro! :thumbsupsmiley:

I work in a call center as HR Officer, now our Director for operations which is an indian wants that the probationary contract of our employees will be extended for another 3 months. Is that legal? co'z as far as I know it doesn't apply for probationary contract if an employer wants to extend it for another month, it only applies to contractual basis. Is that correct? Once you have probationary contract, on the 6th month of the employee he/she is automatic regular.

What is the legal process of extending contract?

I work in a call center as HR Officer, now our Director for operations which is an indian wants that the probationary contract of our employees will be extended for another 3 months. Is that legal? co'z as far as I know it doesn't apply for probationary contract if an employer wants to extend it for another month, it only applies to contractual basis. Is that correct? Once you have probationary contract, on the 6th month of the employee he/she is automatic regular.

What is the legal process of extending contract?

hi sweet, just some clarification before we deal with the issues. do you mean to say that these employees also have contracts with your company? If thats the case, the so-called probationary employees may also be considered as contractual employees.

hi sweet, just some clarification before we deal with the issues.  do you mean to say that these employees also have  contracts with your company? If thats the case,  the so-called probationary employees may also be considered as contractual employees.

A call center is relatively a new industry which cannot be easily classified as far as labor laws are concerned. Unlike construction companies where a lot of rulings have already been issued, call centers are still somewhat of a novelty as far as labor jurisprudence is concered. Thus, the classification of "contractual employees" for your employees may not necessarily apply in that they will be performing "regular functions" in a call center.

The observation that employees become regular after the 6th month of employment is correct in that you may have some problems "terminating" them because they now enjoy a more secure tenure in your office. Even if they will be considered contractual, labor laws now recognize the class of "regular contractuals" who you cannot terminate while the need for their services exist. Considering that the people you may be considering as "regular contractuals" may be doing what majority of your employees are performing, they may as well be considered regulars for all intents and purposes.

Please note that a lot of people have worked on ways to go around the regular employment rule but very few have succeeded in doing so. Short of going to court (or the NLRC), there is really no hard and fast rule of knowing if your plan has actually succeeded or not.