Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Thanks

Just trying to make sure any disagreement (like payments) that may arise can be resolved

Am mentioning the body in a contract under DISPUTES

Since there is no specific body, I suggest that you dont mention any arbitral entity. Just state that any dispute shall be settled through arbitration in accordance with R.A. 876 (law on domestic arbitration) and other related laws (forgot the RA number of the new arbitration law). If your contract does not involve huge cash, litigation na lang. Magastos din ng konti ang arbitration. If you really want an arbitral entity, pwede ang PDRCI (Phil. Dispute Resolution Center, Inc. , I think).

Greetings! my friend had a problem with his land title and since i saw this legal thread i take this oppurtunity narin to as a legal advice for my friend prob. He told me na bumili sa nang lupa sa banko na kung saan ay employer nya rin dito sa pinas.He already paid for the full payment for that land.and here's the problem: until now hindi pa rin po natransfer yung name nya sa land title for almost 1 year na after na nabayaran na nya lahat at until now umaasa sya na mailipat na yung pangalan nya sa land title before nya patirikan nya ng bahay! He got an official reciept for the full payment of that land but im not sure if he has the absolute sale of that land title! at yung tao na kausap nya ay laging dahilan ng maghintay lang! Sir pwede ba na humingi ng legal advice sa inyo regarding this matter? pwede po na sampahan na nya ng kaso yung tao at yung banko? at ano naman kaso ito? Pls help. Thank you and more power!

700 MB is the total capacity of the disc- mind that the actual size of the file and the size it takes up on a given file system differs - say a file i have here is technically 23,213 bytes, and on an NTFS drive it takes up 24,576 bytes. A CD uses CDFS, which would bloat that file even more. Think of it this way: your 700MB CD is divided into 10 MB containers (technically inaccurate, but for the purpose of this discussion,,), and if you have a 25 MB file, it would take up 3 containers, sizing it to 30 MB on our model 10MB/container file system

Short answer- you can't fit a 700 MB-flat file in a single CD

Guys, a little help....

I have a CD writer iin the office and when I tried to copy a file that is more than 700 MB, ayaw nya i-record at sinasabi n insufficient daw yung space sa CD kahit n yung CD is marked as more than 700 MB ang capacity. The software that we use here is Nero Express. May kailangan bang files n i-download para ma-update ang capacity nya? Anong free CD writing softwares ang kayang bumasa ng CDs na more than 700 MB??  :unsure:

Edited by kwol
700 MB is the total capacity of the disc- mind that the actual size of the file and the size it takes up on a given file system differs - say a file i have here is technically 23,213 bytes, and on an NTFS drive it takes up 24,576 bytes. A CD uses CDFS, which would bloat that file even more. Think of it this way: your 700MB CD is divided into 10 MB containers (technically inaccurate, but for the purpose of this discussion,,), and if you have a 25 MB file, it would take up 3 containers, sizing it to 30 MB on our model 10MB/container file system

Short answer- you can't fit a 700 MB-flat file in a single CD

ganun b? so, why is there some CDs that are marked 800MB and 900MB? Is this just a marketing ploy or to use the rated capacity, you have do to something "special" or software to use this?? :unsure:

ganun b? so, why is there some CDs that are marked 800MB and 900MB? Is this just a marketing ploy or to use the rated capacity, you have do to something "special" or software to use this??  :unsure:

There are CDs that can contain up to 800 MB (I don't know about the 900MB ones...) but it requires a compatible CD burner in order for it to burn using a tighter track spacing. :headsetsmiley:

gnun b? ndi b yun sa CD writing software n settings lng? dapat pati yung CD writer mo eh kaya din ang 800MB?

There is such a thing as "overburning". Check the help section in your Nero on how to enable it. Be careful though, if you overburn a CD too much, you risk damaging your drive. Usually, you should allow no more than 5% of the CD to be overburned (so a 700mb cd could theoretically contain 735mb).

Guys, a little help....

I have a CD writer iin the office and when I tried to copy a file that is more than 700 MB, ayaw nya i-record at sinasabi n insufficient daw yung space sa CD kahit n yung CD is marked as more than 700 MB ang capacity. The software that we use here is Nero Express. May kailangan bang files n i-download para ma-update ang capacity nya? Anong free CD writing softwares ang kayang bumasa ng CDs na more than 700 MB??  :unsure:

try this worked for me

if you have bittorrent

download this program

TMPG Software Collection

One program in that collection is DVD Source Creator, it lets you convert video files incl AVI to dvd/VCD/SVCD format even if di kasya sa CD; you can even specify the amount of discs needed and file size of the CD.. You can also change the bit rate and (I think)

You can fix the sample rate of the video too para kumasya sa CD..

It works superbly on DVD too..Really great software!

And It will burn your video afterwards just select your DVD-R or CDR drive..

Full version ito mga tol

Try it. :cool:

if you dont have bittorrent you can go bittorrent

Edited by kUrTsKY

Is it right to give humanitarian reasons for those committing crime such as estafa case and fraudelent of public documents? Im confusing about my lawyer advised , he wants me to accept the option of the accused wherein that their (the accused) property will serves as collateral for the payment which is due to us. When we checked the documents , the property is not yet in her name and theres a lot of erasures on the said documents. I dont know what brings to my lawyers mind to give her humanitarian reasons even then he knows the documents is not acceptable. The property im saying is a house and lot which the accused is now occupying and been bought from 1st owner on installment basis. Sabi ng lawyer ko wala raw talagang pambayad un nanloko sa min kaya tanggapin ko na raw un documents. I object my lawyer proposal , then told him to resume the court hearing againts the accused.

This court case was now running for almost 2 yrs and until now no positive outcome from the trial judge.

Sometimes im thingking of to replace the service of my lawyer , because of his performance.

Am i right to my decision ? im seeking advice from those lawyers here , Thanks.

need help..... i cant play my prince of persia t2t kasi di ko ma-copy yung game sa hardisk ko.... dvd-rom gamit ko (dvd game kasi) tapos yung tina-try kong i-copy sa hardisk ayaw.... may error: "not enough space" e ang laki pa ng space sa hardisk ko e..... mg 9 gig pa yung space..... :( :( :(

any-one has a suggestion...... :unsure: :unsure:

Pwede. Mas OK nga yan dahil lalabas ikaw ang 2nd owner.

Basta ung deed of sale on the same year na itratransfer.

Be sure to get the Identification and other necessities ng unang owner dahil

isusubmit ito sa LTO.

inquire lang po ako... nakabili frend ko ng car... open deed of sale siya.ibig sabihin pirmado yun deed of sale nun owner na nakalagay sa or/cr ng car.. 3rd owner na yun frend ko. bale yun 2nd owner hindi pinanotary yung deed of sale. di na rin trinansfer sa name niya yun car. gusto ng frend ko na itransfer yun name sa or/cr... pwede ba gamitin yun pirmadong deed of sale at yun ipanotary para magamit sa lto?

any reply will be appreciated...

you can't give the child your surname...since there is a valid and subsisting marriage, the offspring during the pendency of such marriage are presumed to be legitimate children of such union...thus all right appurtenant to such devolve upon the child...

the separation in fact does not overcome this presumption of legitimate filiation...there is even the 180 day period for the determination of filiation when there is a subsequent marriage...in the end, you cannot just summarily give the child your surname especially if the union is extra marital in nature...

the way i see it, the only way you can give the child your surname is by adoption after the annulment of the marriage of your GF...this must be done in court and cannot just be formalized via private instrument notarized...further complicating your situation is the threat of a criminal suit against your GF (adultery, best evidence is the pregnancy) to be filed by the husband if he gets pissed off...

just be careful...you treading on rather thin ice...

Consenting to the use of your surname will be tantamount to supplying the evidence to prosecute you and your girlfriend for the crime of adultery.