Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

pls help me got some problems..

i was trying to save some money today so that instead of buying an original DVD PC game i just downloaded the entire dvd rip of the game from a warez site.. after hours of downloading, finally finished..

Questions:

1.) Can I play this rip without a dvd player/burner & How?

2.) I have the ff 3 parts of the installer in rar files (guess their compressed) & their not in ISO format

3.) It seems i read somewhere on the net that I have to remove some IDE cables from my PC to get DVd rips to work..

And I dont wanna do that..

4.) Is there any way to convert the said .RAR files of the ripped DVD pc game and to ISO?

Para diba I could just load it up in VirtualDrive Or Daemon Tools?

Need some help here..

I only have a CD writer, nero software,viretualdrive, daemon tools

Any expert of cracking and warez could would about this..

* then again I could just buy the DVD pirated or orig but i wanted to save *

Thanks

:(

Edited by kUrTsKY

inquire lang po ako... nakabili frend ko ng car... open deed of sale siya.ibig sabihin pirmado yun deed of sale nun owner na nakalagay sa or/cr ng car.. 3rd owner na yun frend ko. bale yun 2nd owner hindi pinanotary yung deed of sale. di na rin trinansfer sa name niya yun car. gusto ng frend ko na itransfer yun name sa or/cr... pwede ba gamitin yun pirmadong deed of sale at yun ipanotary para magamit sa lto?

any reply will be appreciated...

You must uncompress the files first. try to install winrar and uncompress it, it should produce 1 or 2 files either in iso, bin, cue or nrg, or mds format. all of them are image format, daemon tools can handle those files. even if you dont have a physical dvd drive, daemontools can emulate a dvd drive. You don't need to remove any IDE cables to run dvd rips.

1. Yes you can play rip without any dvd player, use daemon tools.

2. uncompress the rar files using winrar.

3. NO, you can run dvd rips without doing this. Try daemon tools first.

4. You just need to unrar the files.

I recommend daemontools the latest version and its free.

pls help me got some problems..

i was trying to save some money today so that instead of buying an original DVD PC game i just downloaded the entire dvd rip of the game from a warez site.. after hours of downloading, finally finished..

Questions:

1.) Can I play this rip without a dvd player/burner & How?

2.) I have the ff 3 parts of the installer in rar files (guess their compressed) & their not in ISO format

3.) It seems i read somewhere on the net that I have to remove some IDE cables from my PC to get DVd rips to work..

And I dont wanna do that..

4.) Is there any way to convert the said .RAR files of the ripped DVD pc game and to ISO?

Para diba I could just load it up in VirtualDrive Or Daemon Tools?

Need some help here..

I only have a CD writer, nero software,viretualdrive, daemon tools

Any expert of cracking and warez could would about this..

* then again I could just buy the DVD pirated or orig but i wanted to save *

Thanks

:(

Sirs may i request for your comments on my problem. the house and lot of my grand father is being claimed by his eldest son as theirs and intends to sell the land, this is based on a certificate of title which has the name of his son in it. My grandfather (79 yrs old) claims that he did not sell the house to his son, however my grandfather has no more copy of the land title which he claims is in his and his wife's name. I already checked the Land Regualtions Authority and the Register of deeds both in Manila and in their province but was only able to get a copy of the orginal title prior it being sold to my grandfather. In case we cannot find any more copise of his title how can he reclaim his land back since in the first place it should be divided to all the children of my grand father first since as he claimed it the title was in his and his wife's name. Further what do we need to do in case he cannot provide a copy of said title to counter the one shown by his son. I will appreciate your comments on this sirs. :)

Sirs may i request for your comments on my problem. the house and lot of my grand father is being claimed by his eldest son as theirs and intends to sell the land, this is based on a certificate of title which has the name of his son in it. My grandfather (79 yrs  old) claims that he did not sell the house to his son, however my grandfather has no more copy of the land title which he claims is in his and his wife's name. I already checked the Land Regualtions Authority and the Register of deeds both in Manila and in their province but was only able to get a copy of the orginal title prior it being sold to my grandfather. In case we cannot find any more copise of his title how can he reclaim his land back since in the first place it should be divided to all the children of  my grand father first since as he claimed it the title was in his and his wife's name. Further what do we need to do in case he cannot provide a copy of said title to counter the one shown by his son. I will appreciate your  comments on this sirs. :)

check with the LRA herein Manila and the RD where the property is situated if the TCT where the son's name is the owner is valid and subsisting...this means that the TCT being waived about your face is the actual TCT for the property (description of property and the means of acquisition of ownership)...you must be able to trace back to the point you have already investigated from this p*tative title of your uncle...this may be a case where there was actually no change in TCT prior to your grandfather's ownership...since there was no registered transaction on the property, there would consequently be no TCT bearing your grandfather's name...the TCT of your uncle may even be the TCT of another land altogether...

mod note - inayos ko lang yung color

Edited by poknat

guys, need a little help. im having a problem accessing an open wifi spot malapit s amin. i am using a lptop n ndi centrino (or may built-in n wireless lan). to access a wifi connection, gumagamit ako ng PC card n wireless lan. nakalagy sa card eh b/g dw ang connection type nya. ang prblem is when i connect the lan crd and search for wifi spots, sinasabi nya na wla daw wifi spots sa lugar ko. when i used another lptop na centrino, meron nmn sya na-de-detect. after seeing this, i tried to access the using the lan card pero ganun p din, wla p din dw sya ma-detect n wifi spot. does anyone know what could be the problem? mas mlayo ba ang range ng built-in n wifi kumpara sa wireless lan card? or may setting lang ba na kailangan baguhin? :(

thanx in advance!

Pls help naman i cant get Prince Of Persia The Two Thrones to work

Im using daemon tools latest version but i cant get a workaround with that blasted starforce Protection thing..

I have Alcohol 120% Latest version but i tried burning it using a dvd-r but still wont run the game.. It still checks for the CD..

I dont think theres a no cd crack for this game yet..

Any guys lucky enough to get it working besides rmoving ur drives?

pls give some advice thanks!

i having this problem with ibm0001.exe, i've erased it bec it is a trojan but my pc keeps looking for it everytime i log in. what should i do?

probably it is included in the startup everytime windows start. If using windows 2000 or windows xp you cun run msconfig under start -> run command line.

After running msconfig go to startup tab and locate there if there is anything to with the file you mention.

You can also try searching it under registry editor (regedit) take extra precaution when using this, it might corrupt your OS if you deleted something important.

Under regedit search for the file (ibm0001.exe) and delete the whole line registry.

Then restart.

how cant you tell if the NIC card is bad or not ??? :blink: :blink: :blink:

ist it, if it is getting a 0.0..... / 169..... ip address???? :unsure: :unsure:

If the card is bad, if you connect a patch cable to it, it will have no light at all on the LAN card itself, or the driver will have an exclamation point.

- If you ping the loopback or localhost and display request timed out then the card is bad.

ex. ping 127.0.0.1 or ping localhost

-if you get the 169.... it means the tc/ip is set dynamically assigned ip, which it doesn't get any ip from the source i.e server, router. you may try to manually assign the ip and verify the connection.

Hoping someone can help ...

When I logon my Yahoo emails ... cant click on Reply or Forward or Add Attachments button.  Something wrong w/ my notebk?

have you tried deleting cookies, files, checking security, privacy(should be on med.) on the ie options.... also try disbaling the internet security if you have one... :cool:

If the card is bad, if you connect a patch cable to it, it will have no light at all on the LAN card itself, or the driver will have an exclamation point.

- If you ping the loopback or localhost and display request timed out then the card is bad.

ex. ping 127.0.0.1 or ping localhost

-if you get the 169.... it means the tc/ip is set dynamically assigned ip, which it doesn't get any ip from the source i.e server, router. you may try to manually assign the ip and verify the connection.

my NIC doenst have any light on it, it is a built in card and the other card that i have always get a 0.0.... ip address( does this show that it is already dead/bad??? :blink: )

also on the device manager it shows that all card is good.... :)

my NIC doenst have any light on it, it is a built in card and the other card that i have always get a 0.0.... ip address( does this show that it is already dead/bad??? :blink: )

also on the device manager it shows that all card is good.... :)

have you tried using a different UTP cable? just what extreme said, your LAN card/system might not be able to contact the DHCP server which assigns IP addresses.. try to manually put an IP address.. :) check mo din yung port kung san mo kabit ung cable.. baka un nde nakakabit sa patch panel? :unsure:

hi, have u experience your outlook express database got corrupted? I search for a utility to fix these dbx files but what i got are trial versions of outlook express recovery? just like to ask wer can i download these kind of utilities for free? are there any other utilities or softwares that can fix dbx files? hoping for your help? thanks.

in addition to no_names question...

what if there are liabilities with MMDA on the car?...which the 2nd hand owner did not inform us...we want to register the car in our name...can we require the person who sold us the car to pay for the MMDA liabilites?

or can we have our money back...what if he has gone abroad?...but the second hand car shop is stillin business...what are his liabilities...

tx,much.

Pls help naman i cant get Prince Of Persia The Two Thrones to work

Im using daemon tools latest version but i cant get a workaround with that blasted starforce Protection thing..

I have Alcohol 120% Latest version but i tried burning it using a dvd-r but still wont run the game.. It still checks for the CD..

I dont think theres a no cd crack for this game yet..

Any guys lucky enough to get it working besides rmoving ur drives?

pls give some advice thanks!

You can try StarF*ck tools available here:

http://www.gameburnworld.com/dl/dl3.php?fi...kToolsv0.83.rar

read the description here:

http://www.gameburnworld.com/cdprotectionutilities.shtml

goodluck.

Please replace " * " with "u" for censorship sake :hypocritesmiley:

i tried using that although still cant make the game work..

maybe its just for me.. dunno..

i hope there could be a guide or some steps;

to make this game run using this tool..

after mounting the game using DT;

the splash screen loads, i select play game..

then it checks for the DVD, i load up SF, select unload cd drive ;

then everything hangs..*weird* maybe im doing something wrong..