Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

tanong ko lang mga bro.. ano gamit niyo pang performance evaluation ng PC? at anong utility gamit niyo pang-burn in ng PCs ? (ung heavy duty burn-in at automated meaning i can leave it overnight without user intervention going from one test to another)

:)

Primary:

SiSoft Sandra - for hardware, free download/shareware

Aquamark 3D - for Graphics card, free download/shareware

Secondary:

CPU stability test - free

D3D Test - free

Prime 95 -free

does aby of you guys have a dvd ripper program with you? pa share naman.. i had a couple found on the internet, kaya lang you have to buy it or register para ma convert mo fully yung dvd.  free trial only records about 5-10 mins of the video.. i need to convert my dvd movies to avi. thanks!

you can download yung DVDx sa download.com. I think this is free. ripping-time is almost the same time as the movie. not sure if you need to download separate codecs for xvid and divx though kasi pre-installed n yung mga codecs ko n yun before installing DVDx. Hope this helps you. :)

Edited by blitzz127

after back reading the thread, i have to re-qualify my previous post on the matter...

you did say arraignment was the order of business in the last court hearing...from what you have provided a new hearing is set for reinvestigation...what may have occurred is either of the two..what i did describe in my last post ( that the whole matter is postponed and the motion for reinvestigation would still be heard on the next hearing) or your lawyer making an oral motion for reinvestigation of the matter, thus staying the arraignment and the next scheduled hearing would be the Court hearing the results of the reinvestigation and determining if there is probable cause...bail is not an option since certain options are waived when availed of...

if the court accepts the oral motion, the case is then referred back to the prosecutor for the determination of probable cause...the reinvestigation is then scheduled by the prosecutor...this can be done by examination of the complainant and witnesses and documentary evidence already submitted and any new evidence which may be propounded in such hearing...

so there, just to clarify the events which may have occurred...what would be best is to ask your gf to get a full file of the proceedings from the lawyer and the Court itself through the tsn...

i hope this clarifies the matter...

thank you for clarifying and i do hope what transpired that day was their lawyer making an oral motion so that the next court hearing would be about the result of the reinvestigation. my gf told me that their lawyer mentioned something about letting her bro make some counter affidavit after the postponed arraignement. she also mentioned that the lawyer told them he would try to transfer her brother to a jail in his hometown where he is "malakas" which is very near the present town. my gf is also complaining about their lawyer not giving encouraging words but i guess the lawyer just don't want to give false hope.

i do hope this case would be resolved ASAP as the distance between me and my gf keeps getting farther and it is driving me nuts.

thanks again.

I beg to disagree sir- we do folder admin tasks at work, and the default %hostname%\Administrator account cannot take ownership of objects (files/folders) where a Deny permission has been ex-implicitly defined (check option "Take/Change Ownership" properties, or settings cascaded from parent folders). If that was the case, there wouldve been fourfold more security breaches in Windows. The default %hostname%\Administrator account is just a normal admin account whose permissions can be changed

Yup, not even a floppy boot. Those pc's could only be recovered by replacing the bios chip.

An administrator is always able to take control of files and folders. Even when permissions aren't in place or have been explicitly denied. You can always take ownership back of files and folders .. and so resetting permissions to get rid of those pesky deny permissions.

There's just one exception to the above and that is when in the local or group policy the right to take control back has been removed. But no sane administrator would do that, besides you can always put that policy back in effect again.

What you did is probably something else. I'm guessing you locked yourself out by changing permissions in the "document and setting" folder. This doesn't change the rights that an administrator has to take control back, it just made it a whole lot more difficult.

hmmm hard to say.. mura and can play these games, pero the next batches of games baka ndi na kaya ng vid card mo.. pero 8k budget is already good.. most people spend less than 5k on the vid card.. if it was i, i would shell out a 10k budget for my vid card.. check out tomshardware.com for video card reviews and benchmarks..

BTW, ndi daw ganun ka OK path of neo.. un lang..

Help nmn peeps. I have some problem w/my PC. Sometimes, the cursor jumps from corner to corner of the screen. Mejo mtgl ko n din na-experience to and I dont know what is the cause. I scanned my hard disk w/my updted virus scanner (Norton) and wla nmn na-detect. Then, I scanned my PC w/a Trojan scanner, it found a Trojan (ndi ko n maalala un name ng file) and it was deleted. After this, ndi n sya madalas mag-jump pero it happens p din. It happens regardless kung nakakabit ako s net o ndi. Do any of you guys experienced this before? What did you do to fix this? :unsure: :(

yun nga nakakapagtaka eh. regardless sa gamit kong mouse eh ganun p din. at first na-experience ko sya when I was using a normal mouse (rubber ball). ngyon gamit ko n optical mouse pero ganun p din sya... :(

Nangyari na rin sa akin yan, pero I-mac gamit ko nun. I think its a hardware problem, kasi kahit nagpalit na ako ng optical mouse and reinstalled the OS, bumalik din after a few days yung problem. sobrang nakakainis!

Guest Leviticus
may question pa ako.. stupid really..

pwede ko ba ako mag-write ng media files (wmv, mpg, mpeg, avi) sa DVD-R disc and play it on a CD-ROM drive?

gusto ko kasi i-compile ung HP movies ko in one disc lang eh.. ang problem, each movie is 700+ MB.. :(

nope, you can't

you can only "play" the file in a DVD drive.

however; if you COVERTED the file into a DVD movie format then pwede mo siya i-play sa DVD player mo... DVD player means yung player ng home entertainment system. but still hindi pa rin pwede sa CD-ROM drive yan.

guys pls help me i have 2 problems

1.) i just bought a new optical mouse today and replaced my old one,forgot the brand

but,whenever i use my optical mouse without a mousepad,it wont work,

i mean,the cursor wont move at all!

but pag may mouse pad,ok naman siya. help?

2.) i wanna upgrade my video card, to play new games such as doom 3,far cry etc.

problem is,i have P4 1.7 Ghz processor

so I plan to buy a Geforce 6600 AGP 8x 256 MB DDR

Is this card nice? Good for gaming? Does it require alot of power?

I Only have a 500 Watt PSU would that be sufficient?

I hear that this heavy duty card reuires extra power daw.

And when i went to the PC store, the guy told me that, my current processor wont run the 6600 video card,such that di daw kakayanin at baka masunog ung board or thge stuff inside my CPU..

i kinda dont get it though.. sabi niya kasi i need to buy a new processor,

P4 3 Gig daw preferrably to run the 6600 card..

any truth to all this? but one store told me hinde naman daw kelangan basta AGP ung board ko ok na..

im currently using an ASUS AGP 8x board.. forgot the specs..

i guess they just wanna make money from ei eh?

need ur advice thanks!

:thumbsupsmiley:

Edited by kUrTsKY
guys pls help me i have 2 problems

1.) i just bought a new optical mouse today and replaced my old one,forgot the brand

but,whenever i use my optical mouse without a mousepad,it wont work,

i mean,the cursor wont move at all!

but pag may mouse pad,ok naman siya. help?

bro, bka reflective ang surface na ginagamitan ng optical mouse mo or masyado light ang kulay. try it in a darker surface. :)