• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

What's the difference between statutory rape, corruption of minors, simple seduction, and qualified seduction?

I'd sometimes talk about these things with my friends and we have different opinions about ages, etc...

Are you a lawyer? If you are, why don't you ask bizman or one of the mods to make this thread a sticky para mas madaling makita ng ibang members? I'm sure this thread would be useful tsaka madami matutulungang members...

gOOD bOY:

What's the role of admin? what are his powers? can he/she edit or disallow posts made by members or guests? the answer to this questions will determine the liability of admin if and when members or guests make "kagaguhan"---which causes iability to third person--- in here.

On my own point of view the provisions of our libel laws, as it is worded, include libelous remarks posted in the internet. Our jurisprudence however dont have any resent case on libel involving libelous remarks posted in the internet. if you read one inform me.

The best thing to do is avoid libelous remarks... be responsible... freedom of speech and press carries with it corrresponding responsibilities.

Butsoy