• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

teynkyu daw po coychee.

next nya na tanong. what if the husband does not respond to the summons?

what wil hapn to the case?

if summons were effected, yet, were igonored by the husband, either case of legal separation or declaration of nullity of marriage will proceed without his participation.

your cousin will be allowed to present evidence on her case subject of course to the scrutinizing questions from the court and the prosecutor appearing in behalf of the state to ensure that such evidence is not fabricated and there exist no collusion between the parties. in plain language, sisiguraduhin lang nila na hindi nagsabwatan yung cousin mo and her husban just to make out a case.

ok po ba Princess W?

dudes! sorry I'm unfamiliar with Linux but can you give me some quick comparisons with Windows? Thanks!

ano 'to? assignment ba? eheheh. anyways, here's a few articles that can help you

Linux vs.Windows: Which is more secure?

Article Date: March 30, 2004

Linux vs. Windows

A comparison of Linux and Windows

This document can serve as an introduction to Linux for Windows users

Last Updated: July 5, 2004

Viewpoint: What Differentiates Linux from Windows?

03/11/04 6:30 AM PT

Linux vs Windows

April 2004

yan, that should be enough.

I'd like to add something to this

With the modern Pentium 4's there are several avialable Front Side Bus setting for different processor

PENTIUM 4A RUNS ON 400 MEGAHERTZ FSB

PENTIUM 4B RUNS ON 566 MHZ FSB

PENTIUM 4C AND PRESSCOTS RUN 0N 800 MHZ FSB

FOR A BETTER UNDERSTANDING YOU CAN CHECK THIS ARTICLE.

TWEAK TOWNS ARTICLE ON PENTIUM 4 OC

mayorsam & menime

I know its somewhat late but thanks for your help.One last question. Based on your respective replies it seems that overclocking involves adjusting the values in the BIOS. Is my impression correct or is there more to it....

ano 'to? assignment ba? eheheh. anyways, here's a few articles that can help you

Linux vs.Windows: Which is more secure?

Article Date: March 30, 2004

Linux vs. Windows

A comparison of Linux and Windows

This document can serve as an introduction to Linux for Windows users

Last Updated: July 5, 2004

Viewpoint: What Differentiates Linux from Windows?

03/11/04 6:30 AM PT

Linux vs Windows

April 2004

yan, that should be enough.

Okay ka bro ah! Mabuhay ka!

Really need this info.. Thanks. :)

no. i mean why choose mandrake over the other distributions?

Actually my first choice is Redhat Linux 9.0 kaso.... Nag stop na sila at nag concentrate sa Redhat Linux Enterprise... Which is not available for downloading...

I guess ok naman yung Mandrake at parang user friendly... Medyo nahirapan lang me sa pag setup ng mail server... May info k n b sa Mail server setup?

mayorsam & menime

I know its somewhat late but thanks for your help.One last question. Based on your respective replies it seems that overclocking involves adjusting the values in the BIOS. Is my impression correct or is there more to it....

when you're overclocking, you're basically abusing the hardware. so it's also a matter of how much abuse the hardware can tolerate.

you typically increase the values in the BIOS using small increments, boot to windows, run a few applications to see if everything is stable (better yet, run benchmarking applications). you keep increasing the values in the BIOS until your pc won't boot or windows won't boot or applications start to crash.

there are also heat and power issues as you operate your hardware beyond its specification.

if you are actually going to attempt to overclock your machine i would suggest following the links that menime posted and probably search the web for some more information.

i haven't personally experienced frying my machine by overclocking it but i guess it's a possibilty based on what i've read from the web. so proceed with caution.

although it is dubious that you would damage your machine by increasing the FSB by just 1Mhz (just to get the feel of it), i still wouldn't recommend it if you're not willing to risk damage to your hardware.

just to give you an idea, i was able to run my 2.4Ghz P4 at 3.1Ghz using the FSB increase method. it ran stably at that speed but i restored it to it's original speed afterwards. overclocking your hardware for extended periods of time tends to decrease its lifetime (not that it matters, computers get obsolete faster than they die)