Free Legal Advice

Butsoy

Magandang Araw! Nasama ang aking anak na 7 years old sa isang aksidente sa loob ng mall. Habang patakbo, papunta sa likod ko, ang aking anak, hindi sinasadyang nagkabanggaan sila ng isang food cart staff (na tumatakbo ng malibis). Pagkaharap ko, nakita ko ang anak kong nakatayo agad mula sa pagkakabagsak niya, habang ang staff ay nagmamadali din tumayo. Bilang ama, tinignan ko muna ang aking anak sa anumang injuries. sa awa ng Diyos, nagkaroon lang siya ng kaunting gasgas. Sunod kong tinignan ang nakabangga niya, nagkaroon ito ng cut sa kaliwang mata na nagresulta ng bleeding (dahil ito sa paghampas ng kanyang mukha sa flooring). Dinala kaagad siya sa first aid station ng mall at kinuha ko ang kanyang contact number para kamustahin siya from time-to-time. Ang tanong ko dito ay: (1) Mayroon ba kaming liability sa taong injured? (2) May participation ba ang mall management sa ganitong incident? (3)Nais kong magbigay tulong sa nasugatan, maari ba niya itong gamitin sa laban sa akin? Na maari niyang sabihin na "guilty" ako kaya ko ito ginagawa?

Maraming salamat sa tutugon.

(1) Mayroon ba kaming liability sa taong injured?

Ayon sa Article 221 ng Family Code:

Art. 221. Parents and other persons exercising parental authority shall be civilly liable for the injuries and damages caused by the acts or omissions of their unemancipated children living in their company and under their parental authority subject to the appropriate defenses provided by law.

Klaro. Magulang ang sasagot sa danyos na naidulot ng kanilang menor-de-edad na anak.

Ngunit, subalit, datapwat... ito ay kung ang menor-de-edad ang may kasalanan. Sa kuwento mo, maaaring masabi na walang kasalanan yung bata, at sa mall ay maraming tao, expected na mag-ingat ang mga naglalakad sa karamihan. Mas lalo na ang nabangga ay nasa wastong gulang na.

(2) May participation ba ang mall management sa ganitong incident?

Kung ang insidente ay hindi maiuugnay sa kapabayaan o kamalian sa panig ng mall management, hindi sila maisasama sa usapin. sa kwento mo, banggaan lang ng dalawang tao, di natin masasabi na kasama ang mall mgt. sa ganitong pangyayari.

(3)Nais kong magbigay tulong sa nasugatan, maari ba niya itong gamitin sa laban sa akin? Na maari niyang sabihin na "guilty" ako kaya ko ito ginagawa?

Ayon sa Section 27 ng Rule 130, Rules of Court:

Sec. 27. Offer of compromise not admissible. – In civil cases, an offer of compromise is not an admission of any liability, and is not admissible in evidence against the offeror.

In criminal cases, except those involving quasi-offenses (criminal negligence) or those allowed by law to be compromised, an offer of compromise by the accused may be received in evidence as an implied admission of guilt.

Ang importante, kung magbibigay ng tulong, ipagdiinan mo na ito ay HINDI PAG-AMIN NA MAY KASALANAN KAYO o NA UMAAMIN KAYO NG KAMALIAN. Pagmatigasan ninyo na ito ay tulong lamang para maayos ang gusot sa pagitan ng mga partido, HINDI NA UMAAMIN KAYO NA MAY OBLIGASYON KAYO SA KANILA. Ito ang Offer of Compromise na nasasakop ng Sec. 27

• Like (+1) 1

hello all mtc lawyers and affiliates,

So i just inherited some land from my grandparents. around 5 hectares worth so i know it's worth some money. when i went to survey the place, i was introduced to the caretaker that's been living on the land for the last 20+ years. Now that the land is being transferred to me, I would like to ask him to pack up his things and leave. He has been using the land for his own personal farming and has been paying a small amount to my grandparents at the beginning of each month. However, my relative have been telling me that i must either, 1. give him a small portion of the land or 2. pay him a large amount of money in order for him to leave. but i'm thinking is that he was using land that was not his in the first place to support himself and his family for all these years. i feel like that should be compensation enough. are there actual laws that require me to pay him or give him land? thanks all

hello all mtc lawyers and affiliates,

So i just inherited some land from my grandparents. around 5 hectares worth so i know it's worth some money. when i went to survey the place, i was introduced to the caretaker that's been living on the land for the last 20+ years. Now that the land is being transferred to me, I would like to ask him to pack up his things and leave. He has been using the land for his own personal farming and has been paying a small amount to my grandparents at the beginning of each month. However, my relative have been telling me that i must either, 1. give him a small portion of the land or 2. pay him a large amount of money in order for him to leave. but i'm thinking is that he was using land that was not his in the first place to support himself and his family for all these years. i feel like that should be compensation enough. are there actual laws that require me to pay him or give him land? thanks all

1. First things first... how did you inherit the land? (unang gagawin ng caretaker, tatanungin - ano ang karapatan mo sa lupa?)

i. Kung sa pamamagitan ng will, ayon sa Art. 838 ng Civil Code, "[n]o will shall pass either real or personal property unless it is prove and allowed in accordance with the Rules of Court."

Ang ibig lang sabihin nito, bago magamit ang will na basehan ng pagmamana, kailangan aprubahan muna ito ng korte. Hangga't di ito dumadaan sa korte, di mo maaaring sabihin na namana mo na yung lupa. In other words, pwedeng pagmatigasan ng caretaker na wala kang karapatan na mag-astang may-ari.

ii. Kung walang will, kailangan meron kang extra-judicial settlement na pirmado ng lahat ng tagapagmana, kung saan nagkakasundo na yung lupa ang parte mo sa mana (ibig sabihin patay na ang magulang mo at tumatayo ka sa kanilang kapakanan).

iii. Kung walang will at buhay pa ang iyong magulang, ibig sabihin binibigay ng mga tagapagmana sa iyo ang lupa. Kailangan meron kang Deed of Donation, nakasulat, notaryado.

iv. Kung walang will, at walang kasunduan (extra-judicial settlement) sa mga tagapagmana, kailangan may Court Order ka na hawak kung saan ibinabahagi sa iyo ng hukuman yung lupa (resulta ng paghahabla for partition or for settlement of estate).

v. Kung buhay pa ang grandparents mo, hindi ito inheritance. You'd still need a notarized Deed of Donation.

ANDAMI PALANG IISIPIN ANO!

2. Assuming na ikaw na nga ang may-ari ng lupa, and that you have documentary evidence supporting your claim of ownership... ANG PROBLEMA MO land reform!

Ayon sa batas, ang agricultural tenant ay may security of tenure, in other words hindi basta-basta napapalayas ang nagsasaka sa lupa mo.

Para maging agricultural tenant, kailangang present ang sumusunod:

1) the parties are the landowner and the tenant or agricultural lessee;

2) the subject matter of the relationship is agricultural land;

3) there is consent between the parties to the relationship;

4) the purpose of the relationship is to bring about agricultural production;

5) there is personal cultivation on the part of the tenant or agricultural lessee; and

6) the harvest is shared between the landowner and the tenant or agricultural lessee.

Sa pagbabasa ng kuwento mo, lahat ng elements na ito ay present.

1) Your grandparents were the landowners, the caretaker is their tenant

2) the 5-hectare property appears to be agricultural land

3) your grandparents consented to the relationship, the caretaker having been there for the past 20+ years without protest on their part

4) one of the purposes why the tenant is there is for farming, as he has been farming the land

5) the caretaker has been personally cultivating the land

6) he pays a small amount monthly to your grandparents for the use of the land.

Kung tenant siya, di mo na siya mapapalayas unless there is a ground for his eviction (failure to comply with terms of contract, use for purposes other than that agreed upon, non-payment of rentals, damage to the land thru his fault, sublease of the land). At kailangan mong maghabla muna sa DARAB.

Ano ngayon ang option mo. Pwedeng i-waive ng tenant yung karapatan niya sa lupa. PAPAANO?

Bayaran mo siya, either by giving him a portion of the land in exchange for giving up his rights as a tenant, or by paying him a large enough sum of money that he agrees to give up his rights as a tenant.

In ending, THERE IS NO LAW REQUIRING you to pay or give up land. But if you want to get rid of your tenant, these are some of the usual ways to get him to agree to move.

1. First things first... how did you inherit the land? (unang gagawin ng caretaker, tatanungin - ano ang karapatan mo sa lupa?)

i. Kung sa pamamagitan ng will, ayon sa Art. 838 ng Civil Code, "[n]o will shall pass either real or personal property unless it is prove and allowed in accordance with the Rules of Court."

Ang ibig lang sabihin nito, bago magamit ang will na basehan ng pagmamana, kailangan aprubahan muna ito ng korte. Hangga't di ito dumadaan sa korte, di mo maaaring sabihin na namana mo na yung lupa. In other words, pwedeng pagmatigasan ng caretaker na wala kang karapatan na mag-astang may-ari.

ii. Kung walang will, kailangan meron kang extra-judicial settlement na pirmado ng lahat ng tagapagmana, kung saan nagkakasundo na yung lupa ang parte mo sa mana (ibig sabihin patay na ang magulang mo at tumatayo ka sa kanilang kapakanan).

iii. Kung walang will at buhay pa ang iyong magulang, ibig sabihin binibigay ng mga tagapagmana sa iyo ang lupa. Kailangan meron kang Deed of Donation, nakasulat, notaryado.

iv. Kung walang will, at walang kasunduan (extra-judicial settlement) sa mga tagapagmana, kailangan may Court Order ka na hawak kung saan ibinabahagi sa iyo ng hukuman yung lupa (resulta ng paghahabla for partition or for settlement of estate).

v. Kung buhay pa ang grandparents mo, hindi ito inheritance. You'd still need a notarized Deed of Donation.

ANDAMI PALANG IISIPIN ANO!

2. Assuming na ikaw na nga ang may-ari ng lupa, and that you have documentary evidence supporting your claim of ownership... ANG PROBLEMA MO land reform!

Ayon sa batas, ang agricultural tenant ay may security of tenure, in other words hindi basta-basta napapalayas ang nagsasaka sa lupa mo.

Para maging agricultural tenant, kailangang present ang sumusunod:

1) the parties are the landowner and the tenant or agricultural lessee;

2) the subject matter of the relationship is agricultural land;

3) there is consent between the parties to the relationship;

4) the purpose of the relationship is to bring about agricultural production;

5) there is personal cultivation on the part of the tenant or agricultural lessee; and

6) the harvest is shared between the landowner and the tenant or agricultural lessee.

Sa pagbabasa ng kuwento mo, lahat ng elements na ito ay present.

1) Your grandparents were the landowners, the caretaker is their tenant

2) the 5-hectare property appears to be agricultural land

3) your grandparents consented to the relationship, the caretaker having been there for the past 20+ years without protest on their part

4) one of the purposes why the tenant is there is for farming, as he has been farming the land

5) the caretaker has been personally cultivating the land

6) he pays a small amount monthly to your grandparents for the use of the land.

Kung tenant siya, di mo na siya mapapalayas unless there is a ground for his eviction (failure to comply with terms of contract, use for purposes other than that agreed upon, non-payment of rentals, damage to the land thru his fault, sublease of the land). At kailangan mong maghabla muna sa DARAB.

Ano ngayon ang option mo. Pwedeng i-waive ng tenant yung karapatan niya sa lupa. PAPAANO?

Bayaran mo siya, either by giving him a portion of the land in exchange for giving up his rights as a tenant, or by paying him a large enough sum of money that he agrees to give up his rights as a tenant.

In ending, THERE IS NO LAW REQUIRING you to pay or give up land. But if you want to get rid of your tenant, these are some of the usual ways to get him to agree to move

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. Was very well written and though out. I really appreciate it.

The land was given to me as a present after i graduated and all the titles were transferred to my name legally.

Now, since the land is now in my name, I would assume that any agreement that my grandparents and the caretaker had, written or unwritten, must be redone now that they are no longer the rightful owners.

Thus, #3 of the land reform no longer applies to the situation because I do not consent to the relationship.

Do my arguments make sense? Sorry from a medical background haha

Thank you very much for the detailed explanation. Was very well written and though out. I really appreciate it.

The land was given to me as a present after i graduated and all the titles were transferred to my name legally.

Now, since the land is now in my name, I would assume that any agreement that my grandparents and the caretaker had, written or unwritten, must be redone now that they are no longer the rightful owners.

Thus, #3 of the land reform no longer applies to the situation because I do not consent to the relationship.

Do my arguments make sense? Sorry from a medical background haha

Sorry, no dice. If that was the case, it would be very easy to eject tenants. Just transfer the land to somebody else who will claim that they no longer consent to the relationship.As a transferee, you are bound by whatever agreements your predecessor entered into with the tenant. Dapat, before they transferred the property, pinaalis na nila yung caretaker. That is the reason why buyers of agricultural land always insist that tenants be evicted/removed prior to their buying the property.

• Like (+1) 1

Sorry, no dice. If that was the case, it would be very easy to eject tenants. Just transfer the land to somebody else who will claim that they no longer consent to the relationship.As a transferee, you are bound by whatever agreements your predecessor entered into with the tenant. Dapat, before they transferred the property, pinaalis na nila yung caretaker. That is the reason why buyers of agricultural land always insist that tenants be evicted/removed prior to their buying the property.

Thank you very much for the info. I guess the easiest option is to just pay the tenant. He is asking for 200k php. Is that a fair price? Thank you sir!

• 1 month later...

Hi may tanong lang po ako sa rent increase ng isang commercial property. ano po ba ang minimum percent na pwedeng itaas ang isang commercial property annually? may minimum and maximum increase ba ang isang commercial property or depende na yun sa owner ng property kung ilang percent ang itataas ng increase sa rent?

Pag commercial, no minimum or maximum. Bahala ang owner kung magkano ang gusto niya. Kung di kaya ng tenant, he can always refuse to lease. Basically, market forces will dictate rental prices.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello... Good Day.

May inquiry lang po ako regarding sa lupa at bahay na kintatayuan namin.... bali yung lupa na kinatatayuan ng bahay namin is squater area then kung hindi ako nag kakamali ang nag mamay-ari is Government or NAWASA, at ang pag kaka-recall ko is nabili ng Father ko yung lupa ng By Rights lang...not sure kung kanino at kung ano po yung usapan nila... almost more than 20years na nakatayo ang bahay namin sa squater area na yun.... tapos yung father ko is hindi sumali sa asociation ng lugar (im not sure kung anong dahilan) cguro mga 5 years ago ang nakakaraan, may isang member ng asociation na nag ke-claim na sila raw ang may ari ng lupa or lote na kina tatayuan ng bahay namin at pinapaalis po kami kapag hindi daw po kami nag bayad sa kanila.....then last week lang ulet...may nag ke-claim na naman...same person po.... sa ngayon kasi yung bahay namin na yun is pinapaupahan namin...then pinapaalis po yung mga taong nangungupahan samin at sinabihan pa sila na huwag samin mag bayad ng upa ng bahay instead dun sa nag ke-claim ng bahay at lupa daw sila mag bayad at kapag hindi daw sila sumunod, pwersahan daw nilang i-pa-pad lock yung gate at bahay... since namayapa na po ang aking Father hindi ko na po matatanong pa ang background nung lupa na pinapaupahan namin ngayon..... ano po ba ang need ko gawin sa end ko para matigil yung ginagawa nung mga taong nag ke-claim ng bahay at lupa? ang pag kaka alam ko lang po kasi is, kapag yung lupa is goverment owned, government lang ang may rights na magpaalis samin.. maraming salamat po sa inyong mapapayo.

Hello... Good Day.

May inquiry lang po ako regarding sa lupa at bahay na kintatayuan namin.... bali yung lupa na kinatatayuan ng bahay namin is squater area then kung hindi ako nag kakamali ang nag mamay-ari is Government or NAWASA, at ang pag kaka-recall ko is nabili ng Father ko yung lupa ng By Rights lang...not sure kung kanino at kung ano po yung usapan nila... almost more than 20years na nakatayo ang bahay namin sa squater area na yun.... tapos yung father ko is hindi sumali sa asociation ng lugar (im not sure kung anong dahilan) cguro mga 5 years ago ang nakakaraan, may isang member ng asociation na nag ke-claim na sila raw ang may ari ng lupa or lote na kina tatayuan ng bahay namin at pinapaalis po kami kapag hindi daw po kami nag bayad sa kanila.....then last week lang ulet...may nag ke-claim na naman...same person po.... sa ngayon kasi yung bahay namin na yun is pinapaupahan namin...then pinapaalis po yung mga taong nangungupahan samin at sinabihan pa sila na huwag samin mag bayad ng upa ng bahay instead dun sa nag ke-claim ng bahay at lupa daw sila mag bayad at kapag hindi daw sila sumunod, pwersahan daw nilang i-pa-pad lock yung gate at bahay... since namayapa na po ang aking Father hindi ko na po matatanong pa ang background nung lupa na pinapaupahan namin ngayon..... ano po ba ang need ko gawin sa end ko para matigil yung ginagawa nung mga taong nag ke-claim ng bahay at lupa? ang pag kaka alam ko lang po kasi is, kapag yung lupa is goverment owned, government lang ang may rights na magpaalis samin.. maraming salamat po sa inyong mapapayo.

hello po. Hindi naman po ako abogado. Pero sa tingin ko wala naman din right ung nag papalayas sa inyo. Kasi in the first place squatter din sya. Kahit magkita pa kayo sa court walang patutunguhan yan kasi puro kayo illegal settlers. Sa tingin ko ung nag claclaim is nag seselos lang sya kasi pina pa-rent mo ung lupa. Sa pag kakaalam ko kasi ung mga "rights" suppose to be ina-alok po yan sa mga employees ng govt dpende po kung kanino lupa un. Halimbawa ung lupa ung may ari nun is NTC. Minsan kasi ina-alok yan sa mga NTC employees din. tapos Pag hindi na sya connected suppose to be aalis na kaso hindi ganyan ung ngyayari sa totoong buhay.

hello po. Hindi naman po ako abogado. Pero sa tingin ko wala naman din right ung nag papalayas sa inyo. Kasi in the first place squatter din sya. Kahit magkita pa kayo sa court walang patutunguhan yan kasi puro kayo illegal settlers. Sa tingin ko ung nag claclaim is nag seselos lang sya kasi pina pa-rent mo ung lupa. Sa pag kakaalam ko kasi ung mga "rights" suppose to be ina-alok po yan sa mga employees ng govt dpende po kung kanino lupa un. Halimbawa ung lupa ung may ari nun is NTC. Minsan kasi ina-alok yan sa mga NTC employees din. tapos Pag hindi na sya connected suppose to be aalis na kaso hindi ganyan ung ngyayari sa totoong buhay.

Maraming Salamat Sir sa response..... yun nga rin po yung tingin ko eh.... na parang pinag iintresan nya yung lote at bahay namin :( ...... may any idea po kayo or suggestion na need ko gawin? ang worried ko lang kasi is, nagbitaw sya ng salita na ipa-padlock nya yung gate ng pwersahan kung hindi aalis yung nangungupahan sa bahay namin at hindi sa kanila ibibigay ang upa.. :(

Maraming Salamat Sir sa response..... yun nga rin po yung tingin ko eh.... na parang pinag iintresan nya yung lote at bahay namin :( ...... may any idea po kayo or suggestion na need ko gawin? ang worried ko lang kasi is, nagbitaw sya ng salita na ipa-padlock nya yung gate ng pwersahan kung hindi aalis yung nangungupahan sa bahay namin at hindi sa kanila ibibigay ang upa.. :(

Simple lang naman po. I. demand mo sa kanya ung mga papers nya na nag papatunay na sakanya ung lupa or rights na sya ung dapat na andun.. Pa blotter nyo rin po sa barangay and police para po may record kayo maam. Kasi kung hindi sya connected sa govt edi pareho lang po kayo ng estado. or baka mas advantage ka kung may written rights ka sa lupa.

Possession of the property is 3/4 ownership... kung ikaw ang naka pwesto malaki ang karapatan mo sa lupa na iyon.... at maaaring mas mangibabaw ang karapatan ng naka pwesto kesa sa may-ari... kung tuna na may karapatan ang tao na yan sa lupa ay idadaan nya yan sa legal na paraan...

as for you on the property... any action taken against you to forcibly leave the property is an act of aggression that may be a crime... grave coercion yan... you should report everything to the barangay or police.

Pwede ba magpatulong here? Pissed off lang ako. Hahahaha. So here's the story.

I bought a Macbook Pro 2011 from OLX. The seller said that her husband forgot the admin password so I can only access the laptop thru another non-admin account. I searched for in the internet any solution to resetting the admin password, which seems easy. So I bought the unit. When I'm resetting the password na, the unit has a firmware password that the owner also forgot he set up and didn't mention to me. So I can't do anything with the unit, even change the screen timeout duration. I asked an Apple service center and they need to see the original receipt first before doing any repair for those kind of issues. I tried going to Greenhills to inquire about repairs but it will cost 5k.

I contacted the seller and offered 3 options: 1. Provide the original receipt of the unit, 2. Refund the 5k from the payment I made to her so that I can have this repaired, or, 3. I will return the unit and refund my payment. She said we had a deal that I know about the forgotten password. The thing is, the admin password is different from the firmware password (mac users knows this). So, technically, the firmware password is a hidden issue, right?

So my question is, is it right for me to demand the 5k refund or the total refund because of this issue? And is there a way, legally, to compel them to atleast refund me the 5k? Thank you

Pwede ba magpatulong here? Pissed off lang ako. Hahahaha. So here's the story.

I bought a Macbook Pro 2011 from OLX. The seller said that her husband forgot the admin password so I can only access the laptop thru another non-admin account. I searched for in the internet any solution to resetting the admin password, which seems easy. So I bought the unit. When I'm resetting the password na, the unit has a firmware password that the owner also forgot he set up and didn't mention to me. So I can't do anything with the unit, even change the screen timeout duration. I asked an Apple service center and they need to see the original receipt first before doing any repair for those kind of issues. I tried going to Greenhills to inquire about repairs but it will cost 5k.

I contacted the seller and offered 3 options: 1. Provide the original receipt of the unit, 2. Refund the 5k from the payment I made to her so that I can have this repaired, or, 3. I will return the unit and refund my payment. She said we had a deal that I know about the forgotten password. The thing is, the admin password is different from the firmware password (mac users knows this). So, technically, the firmware password is a hidden issue, right?

So my question is, is it right for me to demand the 5k refund or the total refund because of this issue? And is there a way, legally, to compel them to atleast refund me the 5k? Thank you

As to your concern, I don't think your can legally compel them to refund you the 5k since you dont have any written agreement before you purchased the item. It will be your words againts her words. Unless you have a screenshots or saved messages that the original seller never told you about the firmware password. But still the process will be very long if you proceed to legal action.

Did you test the laptop before buying it? I'm assuming you did a meet-up with the seller before buying. You should have tried resetting the password there on the spot before bring it home.

papaano mapa hit sa NBI clearance ang tao may utang? My brother loaned a former colleague of his a 6 digit sum. Everything was ok.. may valid id, notarized agreement and he even knows where the guy works. Pumayag brother ko na hulugan kasi pag hulugan eh ang forecast would just be within 4 months mababayaran na lahat. What happened was noong last year early December we had to go overseas for business then when my brother came back this month matagal na pala wala yung inutangan niya. Noong Feb lang pala nag AWOL na sa work. We tried going to the address na nasa govt id niya kaso wala siya doon nagtago na talaga. Fortunately we have a bunch of pics of the guy and his family. My question now is gusto namin siya mapa add sa NBI database for estafa para di siya makakuha ng NBI clearace form. How do we go about doing that since we have no exact address on his wherabouts now and all we can rely on is his pictures as a means of identification. Thanks to those who will reply.

papaano mapa hit sa NBI clearance ang tao may utang? My brother loaned a former colleague of his a 6 digit sum. Everything was ok.. may valid id, notarized agreement and he even knows where the guy works. Pumayag brother ko na hulugan kasi pag hulugan eh ang forecast would just be within 4 months mababayaran na lahat. What happened was noong last year early December we had to go overseas for business then when my brother came back this month matagal na pala wala yung inutangan niya. Noong Feb lang pala nag AWOL na sa work. We tried going to the address na nasa govt id niya kaso wala siya doon nagtago na talaga. Fortunately we have a bunch of pics of the guy and his family. My question now is gusto namin siya mapa add sa NBI database for estafa para di siya makakuha ng NBI clearace form. How do we go about doing that since we have no exact address on his wherabouts now and all we can rely on is his pictures as a means of identification. Thanks to those who will reply.

File a case po.

Good Day po. Tanong ko lang gaano po ba tumatagal ang hearing kung magpa file ako ng Adultery case sa asawa ko. Kasal po kami. Nagtrabaho ako sa abroad tapos may nakilala sya at sumama sya sa lalaki. Nagkaroon sila ng 2 anak. Alam ng lalaki na meron asawa yung kinabit nya. Tapos ng nagkaanak yung asawa ko ko pinirmahan ng lalaki yung Birth Cerificate ng mga naging anak nila. Meron ako kopya ng NSO Birth Certificate ng mga anak nila. Kung ipapakulong ko sila gaano po tumatagal yung kaso bago magkaroon ng sagot ang husgado?

Good Day po. Tanong ko lang gaano po ba tumatagal ang hearing kung magpa file ako ng Adultery case sa asawa ko. Kasal po kami. Nagtrabaho ako sa abroad tapos may nakilala sya at sumama sya sa lalaki. Nagkaroon sila ng 2 anak. Alam ng lalaki na meron asawa yung kinabit nya. Tapos ng nagkaanak yung asawa ko ko pinirmahan ng lalaki yung Birth Cerificate ng mga naging anak nila. Meron ako kopya ng NSO Birth Certificate ng mga anak nila. Kung ipapakulong ko sila gaano po tumatagal yung kaso bago magkaroon ng sagot ang husgado?

matagal tagal din ang criminal case. Safe bet, 1 to 2 years.

• Like (+1) 1

Hi po. Not sure if this is the correct thread to post. I can't find any other thread for this eh.

Anyway, I'm planning to pursue a law degree and I wanted to go any of the Big 3 law schools (UP, Ateneo, and San Beda). My question is how much is the estimated tuition and misc fees for these 3 schools? I'm not well off. I'll be saving up for it. I'll go next year. Thanks!

Hi po. Not sure if this is the correct thread to post. I can't find any other thread for this eh.

Anyway, I'm planning to pursue a law degree and I wanted to go any of the Big 3 law schools (UP, Ateneo, and San Beda). My question is how much is the estimated tuition and misc fees for these 3 schools? I'm not well off. I'll be saving up for it. I'll go next year. Thanks!

UP would be the cheapest, it being a State University, baka sa P25T per sem, tatakbo na. Ang San Beda, dinig ko tumatakbo ng P60T, while Ateneo probably runs to P80 or 90T.

But first things first!

To take up Law, the Legal Education Board now requires you to take, and pass, the Philippine Law School Admission Test. See https://www.cem-inc.org.ph/philsat/

Then, the Big 3 doesn't just allow anyone to enrol, YOU ALSO HAVE TO PASS THEIR ENTRANCE EXAMS AS SLOTS ARE LIMITED. For UP, about 3,000 take the Law Aptitude Exam and only about 250 are accepted (your undergrad grades are considered; as well as the interview results). Mahirap pumasok sa UP, sobrang competitive.

Beda and Ateneo also have exams, which you have to pass (have heard apocryphal reports that you can get in if you are in with the priests at Beda or with the administrators of Ateneo, not really sure about the veracity of this reports, apocryphal nga eh.).

As an alternative, you can also apply with PUP College of Law. Being a State University, it also has very low rates, similar to UP. Marami ding nag-aapply , at may exam at interview din, pero di ganung kalupit ang competition to get in as with UP. Its passing rate is quite respectable.

MLQU is also relatively affordable, at around 45T. Contrast this with the P60T of other private law schools like San Sebastian, UST, etc. Its location is also convenient, just get off at MRT GMA Kamuning Station and you're there.

The cheapest would be Universidad de Manila College of Law. If you are a Manila resident, you get 50% off the rates. Given that it is a university run by the City of Manila, the rates, even without the discount is already very low. The location is central (pun intended: you just get off LRT Central Station). The downside is that it's a new law school, really not having established a reputation at this point.

Hope this helps.

Однако вполне забрасывать о SEO в 1-ый год — не наилучший отбор. Напротив, равномерно и аккуратненько наращивая ссылочную массу, разрешено станет скоро угодить в 10-ку сообразно всем необходимым словам, когда поисковик снимет фильтр. Стратегия чрезвычайно обычная: в 1-ые месяцы начинайте с малого бюджета на наиболее низкочастотные и низкоконкурентные требования. Продвижение сайта в поисковых системах при локальной раскрутке интернет-сайта нужно непременно получать региональные ссылки. это такие ссылки, какие размещаются на страничках страниц, оптимизирующихся в том же регионе, что и их реципиент. Раскрутка сайта в поисковых системах на ранжирование регионального розыска воздействует присутствие ключевых слов в заглавии компании.

Когда они выйдут в ТОП, переходите к среднечастотным, а чрез год(либо ранее, ежели повезет)— к частотным. Аспектом роста бюджета является перемещение в выдаче к ТОП10. Однако не пытайтесь пробиться хоть какой ценой — ежели интернет-сайт остановится в пределах ТОП50 либо же никоим образом не заходит в 10-ку, то лучше повременить, испытать внутреннюю оптимизацию, испытать изготовить ссылочную массу наиболее натуральной за счет ссылок с знатных ресурсов, сообразно которым будут действительно прибывать люди, и т.п. продвижение сайта в яндекс

Полностью может быть, что у вас уже довольный бюджет на ссылки, элементарно поисковик считает, что интернет-сайт ещё очень молод для самых наилучших мест в выдаче. Кстати, при закупке ссылок не проявляйте лишнего усердия — ежели на новейший интернет-сайт из ниоткуда за пару недель возникают сотки линков, поисковая система может сосчитать это «ссылочным взрывом» и отполосовать соответственный фильтр. Постепенное усиление ссылочной массы хорошим(определенным эмпирически)образом имеют все шансы исполнить лишь автоматизированные системы. Продвижение сайта нижний новгород

Hello po sir. I would like to ask for an advice. There's this family who are renting the house of my aunt. They were paying their rent on time before but before their contract expires, they seem to be having problems with the payment. After the lease contract expires, they refuse to leave the property and started paying the monthly rental on installment basis. At first, they were able to complete the whole month's rental payment but as time goes by, they weren't able to complete the payment. Right now, they haven't paid for four months already. She kept promising to pay but to no avail. I don't know what kind of upbringing the wife has but she refused to leave and she's challenging my aunt to sue them because she claims the litigation will last five years. Perhaps, they could live in the house for free during those 5 years. At the same time, the wife was giving the reason that she would like to get her money's worth because she claims she spent P100K to change the tiles of the toilets, to remodel the dirty kitchen and etc. She did all those "repairs" WITHOUT any permission from my aunt. Whenever my aunt would ask her to leave she would always use the excuse that she spent P100K already. Few weeks before meeting at the Baranggay she increased the amount to P150k.

My aunt went to a lawyer but she wasn't able to get further details hence I'm asking for advice here. The lawyer advise my aunt to go to the Baranggay first. I and my mom accompanied my aunt and the respondent is in her usual arrogant behavior. This time she claims that she spent P200k. The Baranggay mediator wasn't able to solve the problem because both parties are having shouting match. The respondent wants to stay until the end of July to get her money's worth but she's not going to pay the remaining 4 month's rent as well as June and July. So a total of 6 months rent. My aunt refuse so she challenge my aunt to sue instead.

After they left, the mediator said there will be another meeting or what he calls a "Lupon". The mediator said that the respondent is like a "palengkera" and told my aunt that the respondent will not win in court because it's her fault that she fixed many things inside the house without asking for permission. The aunt also deposited some of her checks but it bounced. The mediator also saw the receipts that the respondent allegedly spent and he was surprised that there was a P30k for a water closet or inidoro. Also, he said those receipts are not official receipt from a store and all of the receipts are of the same size and color which is too small to be a receipt.

My question is, does it really take 5 years for this kind of case whether if my aunt will sue for estafa or not? Can the lawyer of respondent kept asking for delay during the trial and is there a limit for such delaying tactic? According to the Baranggay, if the court approves for the house to be sheriff, the belongings will not be taken out of the house because the respondent still owes money, is that true? But if the Respondent knows that they will be sheriff they can move out without anybody knowing right? What other legal things can we do with regards to this kind of case?

Any advice will be greatly appreciated.