I remember Sisig was very good at Trellis Restaurant.

Meron pa ba nito? There was a branch at the McKinley Road Gate of Fort Bonifacio but that closed down as soon as they started tearing up the place.

May branch din sa QC.

I recall going to Newsbar Cafe at Jupiter for their sisig too!

Yup! Trellis is still there at matalino cor. kalayaan, qc.

The sisig's good as ever.

I think they claim to be the first to have brought sisig to manila from pampanga way back in the 80's.

Yup! Trellis is still there at matalino cor. kalayaan, qc.

The sisig's good as ever.

I think they claim to be the first to have brought sisig to manila from pampanga way back in the 80's.

that's great news!!! will definitely go there next vacation!!!

another good place for sisig (and mixed seafood ala pobre) is Conrad's along Domestic Road cor Airport Road :cool:

• 3 weeks later...
brod, saan sa pasong tamo ito? can u tell me the exact location or directions going there? lumuluwas pa kse kami ng angeles whenever we wld want to eat at aling lucing's eh. di ko alam na may branch pala sila dito sa manila! thanks!

Corner Urban Ave. and Pasong Tamo, right across Export Bank (former building of Urban Bank - Urbanbank Plaza)

vic's ba yun. . . on the way to baguio . . .after that luisita stop over. . .left side. . .ang sarap. . .so sinful :evil:

victor's, main branch is in dau,mabalacat,pampanga. has 2 other branches in mabalacat. good sisig.

if you happen to have a haunt in angeles, try the following sisig havens...

the former frank and jim's in angeles(has a different name now which escapes my memory, near villa angela) tastes superb as well.

mila's in san angelo subd. angeles has crispy sisig which is also well know among angelenos.

the sisigan near the hospital row (angeles medical, reyes hospital) the place which is known as itm for old angeleno farts like me, has one of the most divine sisigs i know.... a blast i tell you for an old sisig hound like me.

nothing will beat sugay's sizzling sisig ever. even better than aling lucing's. the best there was... unfortunately, this'll forever remain in memory.