• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

grabe, gutom na ko!

I will try Aysee's one of these days, and Trellis too.

If you happen to pass by Sta. Lucia East, dun sa food court, ayus yung sisig nila dun. at P130, it can feed 3 to 4 people, or 2 pigs hehe. What's unique here is that i-chochop nila yung baboy in front of you, pati mag halo ng ibang ingredients. really not bad at all...

I just tried out this place last sunday, the place is called sisig express, its at the food center of shopwise, cubao, nakamput ang sarap talaga, hehehe. The food servers will chop the ingredients in front of you, as in marami, its mildly spiced, P45 for the single serving, but you have to buy extra rice kasi and dami ng serving mas marami pa sa rice. P120 pag nasa sizzling plate, good for 3-4 na cguro yun. Punta na

• 2 weeks later...

I tried Aling Lucing's sisig sa Makati last Saturday and I was quite disappointed... Hindi sya yung ine-expect ko na sisig... But that's just me, siguro nasanay lang ako sa ibang variations ng sisig kaya parang hindi ako gaano nasarapan dito...

went to Aysee's last Sunday but sarado pala sila ng ganung araw :)