• 1 month later...

hi,

the best Sisig in town is sa Pampanga...period :) pure ulo,batok and tenga at atay ng baboy with the "right" blend og spices

wa;ang halong dami sa manila, may halong chicharon or lechon ano, ang iba lasang kilawin or lechon paksiw na ewan LOL....

btw the 3rd annual Sisig festival sa pampanga is sa dec 2-3 na...

i was in the food st. of athena in eastwood yesterday (this is the strip where the call center employees eat, open 24 hrs a day) and happen to taste a good sizzling sisig from one of the carts. the name is papa jacks hotplates. it sells 45 bucks with a choice of java or garlic rice and egg in sizzling plate pa. sarap but the serving is just right for the price so i doubled my order of the sisig with 1 rice nalang. super sarap talaga. anybody working or staying in that area you should try this sisig, its really sulit.

they also have sizzling steaks, salpicao, tapa. will go back and eat their other food for sure.

jolly jeep sa rada st., legaspi village makati, mi number pa per order. pwedeng extra spicy, kumpleto or basic lang.

Oo nga! Alam ko ito. Halos tanaw na ito sa building namin. Sarap niyang ulam. Minsam 1pm pa lang ubos na ang sisig dito. Di ko pa nga lang nasusubukan pang pulutan.

OK din sa Dencio's, but I ate at the Food Choices of Glorietta 4, its not the same as when its served in their restaurants though.

• 2 weeks later...