Puerto Galera

I'm planning to have take R&R towards this May in Puerto, and planning to take my GF with me. Any recommended locations for someone on a shoe string budget? (I still have to save for my Maters degree tuition fee.)

my recommendations would be lenly's cottages, vm resort and white beach resort, nice and cheap :)

nag level up na kayo ng mga gimik, di ko na kayo ma reach talaga! hahahahaha!!!!

tanging ang mga piping dingding na lamang ng silid ang saksi :lol:

Sir gyobags, might pass this april 2 to 3, i've decided to go somewhere in the north, before the year ends, for sure babalik ako with some friends :thumbsupsmiley: . Thanks for helping out :flowers:

isa ako siguro sa mga PIPING saksi...ooopssss :upside:

nagpunta ba sila dun?

No problem ma'am...see you soon!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, you can book while in the port. the runners of different hotels will approach you in the port. my suggestion is wait till you get to Puerto so you can see how they are and negotiate since it is not holy week. you can also go to a food stall called Foodtrip and look for gyobags for your 3 meals.

Edited by patok
my recommendations would be lenly's cottages, vm resort and white beach resort, nice and cheap :)

mam MS gaano po kcheap ang room rates. can u give us an idea kng magkano ang room rates nila for 2? kami lng kasi ng gf ko. may nakapagsabi kasi skin na mas makakamura ako kng magbora n lng kami 2 kasi mas mahal nga daw sa galera

tnx po

mam MS gaano po kcheap ang room rates. can u give us an idea kng magkano ang room rates nila for 2? kami lng kasi ng gf ko. may nakapagsabi kasi skin na mas makakamura ako kng magbora n lng kami 2 kasi mas mahal nga daw sa galera

tnx po

gyobags? is that the name of the person? so we can arrange our meals with them....is it cheap? and most importantly? masarap ba? :rolleyes:

Gyobags is a MTC member here. he owns the Foodtrip stall in Puerto and he follow this thread. Last I went there was this Feb with 10 other ppl. we ate at his stall. place is sanitary, staffs are courteous and food is good. best is the rice is all you can eat (although we didnt take advantage of that as we prefer eating more on the main courses) hehehe

Me and my friends went to Galera last Saturday and Sunday. We stayed in an apartment like house for 5 person w/ 2 beds aircon ref, no tv on White Beach. We went to buy for our lunch dinner and breakfast the next day @ their local market. On Saturday, we tried snorkeling, tour around the rest of the island from 2pm-5pm then at night went to party w/ Teddy and the rest of the gang on GSM's concert and stayed up 'til 3am. On Sunday we tried banana boat and bought souvenir tshirts. I have 4k on my wallet, went home w/ 1k. :D Worth it and super fun! :)

I don't own a resort if that's what you mean,

i operate a small resto along the beach,

btw... the going rate for rooms here now, it being off season is only 800-1200

a/c, cable tv and hot shower included.

sir patok, pm me, before you come here, if you require my assistance...

see you soon!!!

sir gyobags, papunta kami tom ofcmates ko... dayuhin namin resto mo ha.. what's d name of ur stall? any discount for MTC member?

I don't own a resort if that's what you mean,

i operate a small resto along the beach,

btw... the going rate for rooms here now, it being off season is only 800-1200

a/c, cable tv and hot shower included.

sir patok, pm me, before you come here, if you require my assistance...

see you soon!!!

Sir hook up mo naman ako ng shrooms jan sa inyo.. ang mahal kasi nung inaalok sakin nung iba.. hehehe!

sir gyobags, papunta kami tom ofcmates ko... dayuhin namin resto mo ha.. what's d name of ur stall? any discount for MTC member?

The name of gyobags food stall is called FOODTRIP. the tables in front of the stall are like jetski. you can't missed it if you walk along the beach. look for the sign that says all you can eat garlic rice.