The Best Buffets - Taste + Value For Money

hwag kayo pumunta sa Cabalen - SM Megamall... all you can eat dito but the food is not that great... i was here once and i will never go back.

I have to admit hindi sulit yung bayad mo dito unlike before. Last time I ate there, konti lang yung food tapos makunat na yung ibang meat like the lechon and adobo. One good thing about it is if you like kampampangan cuisine, this place is generally ok. nalulugi na siguro..

That's at the Tempura Grill over at Greenhills ... it's beside the Caltex station over at ortigas.  It's P299 eat-all-you-can tempura from 2:30-5:30pm ... Yup u have to use ur Citibak credit card to avail of the promo.

THe shrimps are big .... hindi un malnutritioned kind ... kaya lang balot na balot sa batter ... I ended up eating only 8 pieces .....

is it monday-sunday?

I'll be there too. Food is passion hehehe. Buti na lang nakakuha ako ng tickets. They gave out 6000 tickets sana lang talaga, ok ito. Let's give feedback about our experiences after wards hehehe

g0od for you :D

yung friend ko di na nakakuha ng reservation

ubos na daw :unsure:

hehe kung nakapunta ako doon siguro isang linggo

ako di makakakain afterwards :lol:

Edited by LADY ShYA
g0od for you :D

yung friend ko di na nakakuha ng reservation

ubos na daw <_< but I heard may mga di daw nakakain

is that true? :unsure:

hehe kung nakapunta ako doon siguro isang linggo

ako di makakakain afterwards :lol:

Super Dami ang di nakakain, I'm gonna get a refund. Kasi parang lumabas, nag buffet lang ang mga tao ng mcdo chix nuggets. kung nakapunta ka doon, you would get hungry by just trying to get food. Bad event..

• 2 weeks later...
got to try Brazilian Buffet at SIBIL t.Morato..

additional info..

Enjoy the Brazillian Buffet with a Grille all you can for only 280/head(child below 8yrs old are free of charge)

Lamb chops,Hungarian sausage,Beef,Chicken,Salads,etc..all you can eat Treat

Plus...you get to be entertained by an accoustic band 9pm onwards while enjoying your 5+1 beers for only P200..

If you have the budget, Circles is perfect.

For mid-budget, Brazil Brazil in Wilson Street is great. Meat is delicious, the food attendants are courteous. Don't expect anything as tasty on their buffet table though. Never liked anything there, except maybe the rice.

I like my breakfast buffets at City Garden Hotel, Makati Avenue. PHP 290/head I think.

additional info..

Enjoy the Brazillian Buffet with a Grille all you can for only 280/head(child below 8yrs old are free of charge)

Lamb chops,Hungarian sausage,Beef,Chicken,Salads,etc..all you can eat Treat

Plus...you get to be entertained by an accoustic band 9pm onwards while enjoying your 5+1 beers for only P200..

wow okay to ha. dapat makapunta ako kasama ng mga barkada ko!

• 2 weeks later...

just went to SIBIL t.morato last friday,there are live accoustic bands performing..

twice the fun,enjoyed the food while enjoying good live performance..highly recommended,mura pa ng food--280grill all you can..300brazillian buffet,at murang beer :)