The Best Buffets - Taste + Value For Money

Wan Chai Tomas Morato cor. Sct. Limbaga St. (near the Timog-Morato rotonda) offers a lunch buffet of 14 dishes at PhP250. Mon-Sat 11:30-2:30. Good hofan noodles.

the reason why it is offering buffet is because it is not doing so good. their franchisee in del monte terminated their contact. their t. mapua flagship branch was already sold a couple of weeks ago to a taiwanese businessman. its un avenue branch has already closed down. what's next??

for 250 a person, its not bad. if one were to order around 4 dishes, it would already cost him around 500-700 pesos. but for more than 4 people, it is advised to order ala carte.

I hihgly recommend YUM CHA along Timog. coming from Quiapo, along Q.A., you make a right on Timog and go past just a block or two before you reach the rotonta of Timog & T. Morato. It is on your right side.

Price is almost Ps 400 (360 something).

Almost all Chinese food with the main courses being steamed Lapu Lapu, Peking Duck. Just these 2 alone is worth the trip. Eat all you want plus other food like sweet and sour beef ribs, sashimi, Chinese cold cuts. If you eat a lot of Chinese food, this the place.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Paseo Uno in Mandarin and Circles in Makati Shang are the best. If I had to choose one, it would be Paseo Uno as the selection is more varied. I love oysters and the oyster bar at Mandarin serves really good one's from Capiz, while Circles serve Norwergian oysters which though larger, are not as flavorful. Also good at Paseo Uno is their sukiyaki, german sausages,cheese selections, among other things.

You guys might be interested in this. Oddly enough, it's a day after the grand EB. It's reservation only, I hear.

350 meter buffet table

400 dishes

36 restaurants

10 international cuisines

saturday, oct 22, eastwood central plaza

350php

gotta try this one!! eto yta ung longest buffet na illaunch nila e. for reservations lang to alam ko.

That's at the Tempura Grill over at Greenhills ... it's beside the Caltex station over at ortigas. It's P299 eat-all-you-can tempura from 2:30-5:30pm ... Yup u have to use ur Citibak credit card to avail of the promo.

THe shrimps are big .... hindi un malnutritioned kind ... kaya lang balot na balot sa batter ... I ended up eating only 8 pieces .....