The Best Buffets - Taste + Value For Money

Smorgasbord eat all u can buffet sa tagaytay 199 lang, but u have to order drinks the best in town, worth it!!

ooppsss! sorry for the late reply asagi and tomiii. My birthday friend invite me kc sa tagaytay, and we ate dinner sa Smorgasbord ( smohr-guhs-bohrd) , available ang buffet nila from 5pm-9pm only. hindi ko masabi exact location basta malapit sya sa taal vista, along the way nasa left un taal vista then along may madadaanan kang petron sa right side katabi lang sya

Heres the menu

Swedish ham, cold smörgåstårta, baked omelette, Swedish meatballs, Mexican tacos, Jansson Pretzels-potatoes with cream and anchovies. Alongside with a selection of breads and spreadable jams, Seafood Thai Red Curry, Chicken with vegetables, Shanghai and Plain rice, Pancit Canton, Egg with Salmon, Pork Adobo, Catalonian Mussels, BBQs, Cabanossi and Wienerli sausages, the ever popular Japanese sushi rolls and delicious Chinese dimsum, deserts ay fruits tapos may chocolate fondant sa tabi and lots lots more… indi ko na maalala yung iba sa dami, I heard branch din nila itong G-Point bar located @510 Padre Faura Ermita Manila

paseo in mandarin hotel... nice view sa may pool side...

sa intercon meron din buffet... Mura hindi katulad sa ibang mga hotels....

agree on both counts... missed those press cons wit buffet meals there :lol:

for the not so high end... Triple V's is good as well... oh, Dad's, that is...