• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Best Buffets - Taste + Value For Money

• 2 weeks later...
got to try Brazilian Buffet at SIBIL t.Morato..

additional info..

Enjoy the Brazillian Buffet with a Grille all you can for only 280/head(child below 8yrs old are free of charge)

Lamb chops,Hungarian sausage,Beef,Chicken,Salads,etc..all you can eat Treat

Plus...you get to be entertained by an accoustic band 9pm onwards while enjoying your 5+1 beers for only P200..

If you have the budget, Circles is perfect.

For mid-budget, Brazil Brazil in Wilson Street is great. Meat is delicious, the food attendants are courteous. Don't expect anything as tasty on their buffet table though. Never liked anything there, except maybe the rice.

I like my breakfast buffets at City Garden Hotel, Makati Avenue. PHP 290/head I think.

additional info..

Enjoy the Brazillian Buffet with a Grille all you can for only 280/head(child below 8yrs old are free of charge)

Lamb chops,Hungarian sausage,Beef,Chicken,Salads,etc..all you can eat Treat

Plus...you get to be entertained by an accoustic band 9pm onwards while enjoying your 5+1 beers for only P200..

wow okay to ha. dapat makapunta ako kasama ng mga barkada ko!

• 2 weeks later...

just went to SIBIL t.morato last friday,there are live accoustic bands performing..

twice the fun,enjoyed the food while enjoying good live performance..highly recommended,mura pa ng food--280grill all you can..300brazillian buffet,at murang beer :)

just went to tong yang at pan pacific the other night, it's an all you can eat shabu shabu style... nice choices of sea food, with fish balls, meat balls, squid balls, squid, shrimp, crab cakes, shell fishes, vegetables, and even meat, like chicken, pork, beef are also available, there's a halo halo bar, ice cream and you have a choice of sate soup or chicken soup for you table....

in my opinion, the choices aren't that bad...