The Best Buffets - Taste + Value For Money

This thread is supposed to be for the best buffet. But I would like to share my experience for my first, and probably my last experience with Four Seasons Buffet and Hotpot in Araneta Center Cubao.

My friends and I tried the Four Seasons Buffet and Hotpot in Araneta Center Cubao. (I dunno for other branches though). But it wasn't a worthy food experience at all. And in the middle of going through our food from the buffet, my friends and I realized that it wasn't worth for the price we paid (888 per head, and there were three of us).

The food was of limited selections, the cooked food didn't taste well (those that we picked from the buffet)... That night I sampled on the juice drinks more than the food. There was no single dish that I went back for my second serving. Oh and to busy ourselves, we had ourselves enjoy doing the hotpot on our table. (Or should I say, we just had to).

• 2 weeks later...

This thread is supposed to be for the best buffet. But I would like to share my experience for my first, and probably my last experience with Four Seasons Buffet and Hotpot in Araneta Center Cubao.

My friends and I tried the Four Seasons Buffet and Hotpot in Araneta Center Cubao. (I dunno for other branches though). But it wasn't a worthy food experience at all. And in the middle of going through our food from the buffet, my friends and I realized that it wasn't worth for the price we paid (888 per head, and there were three of us).

The food was of limited selections, the cooked food didn't taste well (those that we picked from the buffet)... That night I sampled on the juice drinks more than the food. There was no single dish that I went back for my second serving. Oh and to busy ourselves, we had ourselves enjoy doing the hotpot on our table. (Or should I say, we just had to).

How was the lamb shabu & innards?

For me, those mare the only food worth going for thrre.

Never been to the Cubao one though I'm a regular at MOA

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...