What's The Last Book You've Read?

da vinci code :)

Last books I read a few months ago: "Unbridled Power - Inside the Secret Culture of the IRS" by Shelley L Davis. "Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown"

I'm currently researching into the secrets of the Iluminati Group. And also currently starting a draft on the prophesies into the last days.

I cannot read too much anymore due to my migraine attacks. But still find time to browse good ones whenever I can.

the last book i read is condemnation... its part 3 of a 6 book series edited by R A salvatore... the main story is set in the forgotten realms (AD&D mythos) and it revolves around the drow and the mysterious disappearance of their goddess lolth. as a result, all the clerics of lolth arent recieving spells.... nice read! pharaun, a mage of considerable power is so sarcastically funny.... :)

over the weekend, i finished

bergdorf blondes

it's such a light read, wittily written, very un-boring, yes... characters are generally shallow but it's still fun to read... ended up laughing many times...

go, go, go brazilians!!!!!!

the five people you meet in heaven

it's a light read but it gets you thinking....really loved it... really can't stop from contemplating who i'd meet... even blogged about it at http://delisyusness.blogspot.com

now i wanna see the movie