What's The Last Book You've Read?

currently reading, joseph heller's catch-22. yeah, why only now?

yeah, me too. and before that i read F. Scott Fritzgerald's "The Great Gatsby."

effing confusing, by the way, that "Catch-22." like a bunch of random short stories strung together.

Edited by Palakol

Christopher Fowler's Bryant and May series is also a definite must-read!

I have just finished rereading The Water Room which is the second book in the series and can't wait to read the latest one, The Victoria Vanishes.

If you're a fan of the locked-room mystery genre, or just a plan fan of damn good writing, you've got to pick up these books.

Fowler is positively brilliant!

:thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:

The Secret Doctrine by H.P. Blavatsky

I didn't know that someone in here is into esoterica. Perhaps you've also read Isis Unveiled? I've been wanting to read that for a long time. Though I have the e-book version, I prefer the book one. The last book I've read, aside from what I recently posted, is also rich in esoteric insights, and perhaps one of the greatest books I've read thus far--P.D. Ouspensky's In Search of the Miraculous.

Guest redhotlips
I didn't know that someone in here is into esoterica. Perhaps you've also read Isis Unveiled? I've been wanting to read that for a long time. Though I have the e-book version, I prefer the book one. The last book I've read, aside from what I recently posted, is also rich in esoteric insights, and perhaps one of the greatest books I've read thus far--P.D. Ouspensky's In Search of the Miraculous.

been looking for a copy of Isis Unveiled unsuccesfully. got an ebook of it? are you a theosophist?