What's The Last Book You've Read?

I just finished the StarFall last night, when I got home.

It is an anthology set in the StarDrive Universe by TSR and is edited by Martin H. Greenberg.

I'm now starting on Heroic Visions 2. It is also an anthology, but this time in a Fantasy setting. It is edited by Jessica Amanda Salmonson.

Edited by Fahfrd
I'm currently reading Bridges of Madison County

I'm reminded of the incident which took place years ago. My officemate borrowed my copy of that book having told her how it made me cry so hard there was no room to breathe. (that was before the lousy film version came out, i think.)

on that particular morning, my officemate rushed to my table, shook me like a shaker, and asked: "why didn't you tell me, this is such a tearjerker???" she took her shades off and showed me her swollen nose and eyes. and told me: "the people in the FX thought i was crazy because i couldn't stop crying, sobbing, my nose a poodle of something, but i couldn't stop reading either...and finally, i told them, 'it's just this book. i'm ok. i'm fine.'" really funny girl. and nice little love story book.

:D

Finally managed to finish My Life and Deception Point.

Anyways, I just got 2 new books today - The Templar Revelation: Secret Guardians of the True Identity of Christ and Holy Blood, Holy Grail (I love book sales! :cool:)

on sale? where did you find those? not locally i guess...

Went on a bookrun last weekend...

Finished off "The Eyre Affair" and "Lost In A Good Book", both by Jasper Fforde, both in one sitting... Extremely entertaining and wonderfully complicated. Its fantastically whimsical fiction for thinking adults who happen to turn into bookworms in their spare time...

Like me. :D

Moving on to the next book in the Thursday Next series... "The Well of Lost Plots".

I bet my balls I'd like this one too.

:lol:

I just finished Heroic Vision 2 edited by Jessica Amanda Salmonson.

It took me a while to finish it because some of the stories were a bit weird.

I'm now starting on Infinite Dreams. This is a collection of short stories written by Joe Haldeman, who is one of my fave authors in the sci-fi genre.

He is also the author of one of the best sci-fi novels I have ever read, Forever War.

It promises to be a very good read. I read the first short story this morning and it was so good that it made me late for work. :cool:

Edited by Fahfrd