Ang alam ko lang na super effective na gayuma ay kung may Cs ka brand new high end car, high end condo, wads of cash, gold or platinum credit card, executive level career. Wala ako lahat niyan, so saan makakabili ng gayuma or prozac or malakas na alcohol. He, he, he ... Pero serious gusto maka acquire gayuma tingnan ko chemical content kung may permones

Totoo yung mga C na yan. kung wala eh gawan na lang ng paraan...

• 1 month later...

...i still don't know if these are really true :huh: ....a friend of mine spend almost 50k for the potion from capiz....but it is almost a year and a half, nothing happens :blush: .......haaaay, magpa impress ka na lang

Eh sis, yun nga ang problem eh, hindi nakakaimpress kaya daanin na lang sa gayuma.

Anyway, pag gumamit nito wala namang ibang niloloko kung hindi ang sarili eh. :(

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

I didn't believe in gayuma before. But i think it happened to me so now I think it's real. A long time ago I had a relationship with a girl, for some reason libog na libog ako sa kanya. Every time she walked into the room I want to rip her clothes off and fcuk her silly. She's ummm...not pretty. And she's not sexy either. So no face, no body, and also not smart. She's the exact opposite of all my other girl friends. My friends and family noticed it too and commented that it's not my normal.

But she did have 2 things going for her. First, she had one of the best pu$$ies ever. Perfect pink lips, tight, and juicy. Second, regarding sex she did whatever I asked and she let me do whatever I wanted. I could fcuk her wherever and whenever I felt like it, which was everywhere and often. Just a few examples...I asked her to blow me under the table cloth in a restaurant and she did it without question. I fcuked her on a plane. Many times she had to turn off the stove because I got the urge to screw her while she's busy cooking.

And always after the deed I would "wake up" and think what have I done. Then she would touch me and I would get hard again and I can't help but wana to fcuk her again, like my dcik felt at home inside her.

Thank god I eventually found the strength to break up. I blasted so much cum inside her, it's a miracle she didn't get pregnant.

Edited by camus

...i still don't know if these are really true :huh: ....a friend of mine spend almost 50k for the potion from capiz....but it is almost a year and a half, nothing happens :blush: .......haaaay, magpa impress ka na lang

Sayang pera. Should have bought magagandang dress na lang sana and have a huge makeover.

Several years back, I have a friend who has the gayuma and wanted to pass it to me, but

You have to read aloud ( latin) in kneeling position at the end of the church, just walk in kneeling position towards the altar at 12:00 midnight!!!!

Sbi nya , you will hear laughter at the background and when you are near the middle of the church the laughter gets strong and stronger till you reach the altar. You can run after that then the gayuma will work na raw. You can just smoke and blow it to the girl you want.....

According to his friends, marami daw cya na buntisan in his province and was kicked out by his father. Physically he is not good looking and looks like Drug addict ( ma dds pa!!)

Never took it .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Gayuma recipe:

- 50 ml of pork's fat

- 3 cloves of garlic, crushed

- 1 strand of your pubic hair

- 1 strand of your crush's pubic hair

How to make the Gayuma:

1. Tie together the pubic hairs.

2. Boil all ingredients only during Sunday midnight, 20 minutes, stirring only in counterclockwise direction.

3. Store it in small bottle and bury it under a rose plant for 3 days before using.

How to use:

1. Next time you meet your crush, dab a little of the love potion at your neck.

2. Make sure that you are close enough so your crush can smell it.

3. If she asks you to have lunch with her because for some strange reason she felt hungry, you are in the right track! Go with her!

4. The rest is up to you... Do your moves! Diskarte mo na yun!

Warning:

- Only works only 50% at a time. If you are ugly enough, the potion cannot help you.

• 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...