Laptop/Notebook Owners

Just retired the Dell Latitude D510

- Intel Pentium M 1.6GHz

- 14" LCD

- originally 512MB RAM upgraded to 2GB

- 40GB HDD

Replaced with Acer Aspire 4736Z

- Intel Pentium Dual Core T4400 (2.2GHz, 800Mhz FSB)

- 14.0" HD LED LCD super widescreen (16:9 aspect ratio)

- 4GB RAM

- 250GB HDD

Best value (specs versus cost) that I saw. The processor is not up to par with Intel Centrino C2Ds with same clock ratings (the newer Dual Cores are based on the C2D architecture already, with the main difference being the FSB and L2 cache), but makes up for it by being more energy efficient. It is also very lightweight, comparable to 13.3" laptops from HP and Dell (5lbs vs 4.9lbs). If you want the C2D powered version of the laptop, it is 4736 (without the Z).

Edited by grail80

got an ASUS Eeepc 1005HA black

upgraded into 2 gig for a price of 19,995 sa pc corner

mas mura sila kesa sa mall

lenovo s10-2 sana kaya lang walang available na kulay kundi white lang pero halos same

specs lang naman sila at price

anyone who know's how to turn on the camera nga pala ng ASUS??

I have a compaq CQ20 bought it from TCA almost 5 months ago, nag stick up ang keyboard para nabuhusan lang ng kape eh, brought it back to TCA since under warranty pa, did not tell them na nabuhusan pero they still found out, after almost a month of waiting they replaced the keyboard without any charge he he he galing

got an ASUS Eeepc 1005HA black

upgraded into 2 gig for a price of 19,995 sa pc corner

mas mura sila kesa sa mall

lenovo s10-2 sana kaya lang walang available na kulay kundi white lang pero halos same

specs lang naman sila at price

anyone who know's how to turn on the camera nga pala ng ASUS??

also got the Asus Eeepc but the 1008HA model. Naliliitan ako sa 1Gb memory. Pwede rin kaya i-upgrade ito?

HELP ME>.

i have the latest DV6 HP laptop na core 2 duo w/ ati 4500 series w/ windows 7 home premium 64bits.. here in dubai i downloaded starcraft and command and warcraft 3.. kaso bakit ganun sya na kapag open ko ang application e right and left side ng screen e black at the middle lang ang lahat ng application gumana ng maayos.. paanu ba masasaklaw nya ang buong screen.. marami na ako na download at help tips pero wala e.. any help naman dyan pls..

• 2 weeks later...

i'm looking to buy one that runs windows 7. (totally leapfrogging windows vista)

any thoughts on what brand/model is a good buy dito sa pinas?

tuluyan nang nag-crack ang hinge/casing ng toshiba satellite ko e. and i feel that it's time to try out something that's a bit more portable.

internet at basic excel at word lang naman and main purpose. though onting nuod ng movies either from a file on a hard drive or through an attached (external cd/dvd drive).

right now e parang itong toshiba mini at dell inspiron and nakikita ko na hindi asus like this one and this other one. may nakapag-sabi din na ok daw ang lenovo. pero walang na-mention na brand/model.

just got an hp elitebook 6930p

metal hinges, magnesium body, matte screen, spill proof keyboard, shock proof hdd and a 3 yr worldwide warranty!

build quality is way better than most laptops these days. iv been a laptop user for quite a long time now. these days i go for durability and reliability over neck breaking performance. look it up in the net. its a relatively old model which is why i got them at bargain basement prices.