• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 1 month later...

Paranaque Doctors Hospital, a modern tertiary medical center, located at 175 Dona Soledad Ave, Better Living, Paranaque Metro Manila, will open its doors to the public by February 2007. It is located 2 km from SM Bicutan, an imposing architectural edifice,owned and operated by United Hospital Builders Inc,a corporation of medical practitioners with vast experience in hospital operations and quality health care.

You too can be part owner(s) of this medical phenomenon!

Common shares are now available at a discounted rate. Here are your payment options:

1. If you are a non-medical buyer of hospital shares:

1 Block of shares=Php 150,000.00 cash or personal check

or Php 50,000.00 down,then Php 50,000.00

x 3 months postdated checks.

2. If you plan to practise your medical profession and hold clinic:

1 Block of shares=Php 150,000.00 cash or personal check

or Php 50,000.00 down, then Php 50,000.00

x 3 months postdated checks.

plus:

Rights to Practise Fee=Php 150,000.00. to be paid later when you decide to hold clinic. Can be paid in installment basis.

You may purchase more than 1 block of shares as you desire. Please make all checks payable to United Hospital Builders Inc.

FOR OTHER QUESTION AND INQUIRY:

EMAIL ME AT tricy_21@yahoo.com

Edited by tricy_25
  • 4 weeks later...

We manufacture powder detergents, same quality with the highest brands in the market at only half the price. Anybody here interested, or know somebody who might be interested, please PM me or email at budoy01@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance! :mtc:

Edited by bastard69
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello! I have a stall in Tutuban Center in Level 2 Primeblock Mall called Pizzito Italiano

Very affordable bite size pizza you'll surely love for only 13.00/pc. or you can buy a dozen for only 175.00 assorted toppings... check it out....

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g246/annIna7681/pizzitolorain0002.jpg

price list: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g246/ann...mgAnch=imgAnch1

Bosing,

Do you offer franchise on this???

Jojo

am looking for people who are in directly involved with power plants, companies with gensets, fleet of vehicles...

I am with a company who can give savings for those who ar eusing internal combustion engines... as we can give savings, we can also give commissions for people who can give leads with this companies...

and when I say commission, I am talking about big bucks....

If you are interested, just PM me. This is not just an ordinary item. This is world class, and really unique, that no other in the world has this. We are the only licensed entity to market this all over the asia pacific region.

AM also building a team of people who can help me get these accounts....

as of date, after a little more than a month of wotk, the company has already around 80M of account.

• 3 weeks later...

hi!

We are a fast rising graphics and communications design company based in makati. We offers comprehensive creative design service from concept to effective implementation. We do brand management from product packaging design to visual merchandising in retail outlets supported by point of purchase collaterals. We also cover advertising sevices such as print ad design and placement. We also do product launches, exhibit designs and events management. We do our own photography be it product shooting or even with image models.

for other inquiries please pm me. :mtc:

• 2 weeks later...

I am into the Meat Processing Business. I am looking for dealers who would like to sell our products.

We are already supplying to Mini-Stop, Goodah, Chowking, Something Fishy, Delifrance.

Also, if you have a restaurant or catering business we can also supply you our products.

PM me for those who are interested