• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We are new business that supplies of different electrical and lightings product here in Metro Manila.

It can be used for hotels,schools,restaurant etc.

PRODUCT TYPES

COMPACT FLOURESCENT LAMPS (CFL)

FLOURESCENT LAMPS

DICHROIC BULBS

INCANDESCENT BULBS

HIGH PRESSURE SODIUM LAMPS

MERCURY LAMPS

at any WATTAGE and VOLTS

We carry the following brands:

OSRAM

PHILIPS

AKARI

FIREFLY

GE

Our product is CHEAPER compared what was offered inside the MALLS and HARDWARE shops.

PM me if ur interested.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

1. I'm into financial services and insurance:

Philamlife (for your retirement needs, educational plans, savings/investments, wealth creation and asset protection plan)

Philam Insurance (insurance for your auto, residential and commercial fire, insurance for your business, office, restaurants/food business, travel insurance, hospital income plan, accident plan for the elderly)

Philamcare (HMO)

Philam Asset Management, Inc. (mutual funds/investments)

2. I'm also a real estate broker:

Selling properties of Ayala Land and Community Innovations

pm me for your investment needs and insurance requirements. tnx

Hello!

I have a sourcing, and import/export partner enterprise in Shanghai, China.

Our enterprise offers sourcing for best quality and best price on all your raw, semi-finished, and finished goods requirements. We also offer private branding and patent/brand name copyright registration in China for all your contract manufactured finished goods.

We also have all kinds of manufacturing processing machines, and laboratory equipments, such as complete BIO-ETHANOL( from cassava) processing plant, BIO-DIESEL, etc.

Do write me if your are interested.

Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Hello,

I am in the construction supply (retail/wholesale) industry.Contact me for your Plubing,Construction and Electrical supply needs.

PM we have almost EVERYTHING related to construction supply. We can even "kostomake" pipes of different diameters. We do Pipe threaing as well.

:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Greetings!

I am Victor and I work for a company that is in the business of ForEx trading.

I am looking for clients and investors that are looking for a better alternative to stock exchange trading.

For questions and queries about ForEx trading or our company just PM me or contact me at 09** *** ****

Public posting of contact numbers on the board is not allowed. Please refer to the Posting Primer for your guidance. Thank you. - DarkAngel

Edited by DarkAngel
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

HELLO GUYS,

BAKA MERON GUSTO MAG APPLY NG CREDIT CARD DITO PM ME NA LANG OR E-MAIL ME AT urworstenemi@yahoo.com or jontan1017@yahoo.com.ph bigay nyo fax number nyo para fax ko application form.

WALA MASYADO REQUIREMENTS BASTA MAY LANDLINE NA PWEDENG TAWAGAN NG CREDIT CARD COMPANY.

AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL GROUP (AIG) YUNG CARD.

THANKS GUYS, SANA MATULUNGAN NYO KO, KELANGAN LANG PO NG EXTRA INCOME.

GOD BLESS. :thumbsupsmiley:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi, I'm into Financial services such as savings, health card, insurance, valuable universal life (VUL) and mutual funds from various reputable providers namely Philamlife, Prudentialfe, Medicard & Generali.

I also coordinate and conduct Personal Fund Management Seminar for all, for FREE where we teach 2 basic concepts such as X-Curve & Rule of 72.

So from your car to your house, to your health, to your retirement, to your investment...

you can call or buzz me & I would be more willing to assist you.

BTW, we also have now what we call "POLICY REVIEW"..

we'll be happy to review and evaluate your existing Insurance Policy for FREE

Edited by Aquaenigma