• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Hello! I have a stall in Tutuban Center in Level 2 Primeblock Mall called Pizzito Italiano

Very affordable bite size pizza you'll surely love for only 13.00/pc. or you can buy a dozen for only 175.00 assorted toppings... check it out....

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g246/annIna7681/pizzitolorain0002.jpg

price list: http://s58.photobucket.com/albums/g246/ann...mgAnch=imgAnch1

Bosing,

Do you offer franchise on this???

Jojo

am looking for people who are in directly involved with power plants, companies with gensets, fleet of vehicles...

I am with a company who can give savings for those who ar eusing internal combustion engines... as we can give savings, we can also give commissions for people who can give leads with this companies...

and when I say commission, I am talking about big bucks....

If you are interested, just PM me. This is not just an ordinary item. This is world class, and really unique, that no other in the world has this. We are the only licensed entity to market this all over the asia pacific region.

AM also building a team of people who can help me get these accounts....

as of date, after a little more than a month of wotk, the company has already around 80M of account.

• 3 weeks later...

hi!

We are a fast rising graphics and communications design company based in makati. We offers comprehensive creative design service from concept to effective implementation. We do brand management from product packaging design to visual merchandising in retail outlets supported by point of purchase collaterals. We also cover advertising sevices such as print ad design and placement. We also do product launches, exhibit designs and events management. We do our own photography be it product shooting or even with image models.

for other inquiries please pm me. :mtc:

• 2 weeks later...

I am into the Meat Processing Business. I am looking for dealers who would like to sell our products.

We are already supplying to Mini-Stop, Goodah, Chowking, Something Fishy, Delifrance.

Also, if you have a restaurant or catering business we can also supply you our products.

PM me for those who are interested

• 4 weeks later...

Hi!

If you need affordable high-quality oils and lubricants, pm me. Below are the categories of oils/lubes:

gasoline engine oil

diesel engine oils

motorcycle oils

gear oils

transmission fluids

hydraulic oils

industrial gear oils

cutting oils

trunk and piston oils

air compressor oils

refrigiration oils

transformer oils

greases

protective coatings

oxidized asphalts

process aids and coolants

Thanks

I am into the Meat Processing Business. I am looking for dealers who would like to sell our products.

We are already supplying to Mini-Stop, Goodah, Chowking, Something Fishy, Delifrance.

Also, if you have a restaurant or catering business we can also supply you our products.

PM me for those who are interested

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
am looking for people who are in directly involved with power plants, companies with gensets, fleet of vehicles...

I am with a company who can give savings for those who ar eusing internal combustion engines... as we can give savings, we can also give commissions for people who can give leads with this companies...

and when I say commission, I am talking about big bucks....

If you are interested, just PM me. This is not just an ordinary item. This is world class, and really unique, that no other in the world has this. We are the only licensed entity to market this all over the asia pacific region.

AM also building a team of people who can help me get these accounts....

as of date, after a little more than a month of wotk, the company has already around 80M of account.

i have extensive contacts in the power industry. pls pm me some more details of your product.

Distributor of Health & Wellness Products ( L-Glutathione Products, Grapeseed Extract, Sodium Ascorbate )...

Master Dealer of Mobile Prepaid Loading Products( E-Pins, Call Cards etc.)...

Your welcome to check my ads in Buy & Sell forum... :cool:

Thanks! :mtc: