• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

My prayer :

Time and again, you have proven your power.

Indeed, if we come to you, humble ourselves and pray,you will answer them.

Hope that this typhoon, will not harm us intensely.

Continue to help us, as a country to face these trials.

May hope and faith continue to be burning in the hearts of your people as we face this as a country, as a family and as individuals.

Edited by MS

Lord, i might not understand your plan, but thank you. I know whatever your plan for me is, you're gonna be there to show me the right way. I might feel burdened, lost and shattered but I know that in time, I will be able to stand up and fly.

Forgive me for all the sins that I've done and I also want to ask forgiveness for people that I hurt.

I wish that you can help me. Im kinda lost and blinded but i hope there will be a better thing that waiting for me outside this dark place. I wish that you will guide and protect my baby. You know my burdens, I hope you can help me in surviving them.

Amen. :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley:

Thank You Oh Lord for all the blessings...

thank you for always giving inspirations to what I do.

thanks for always keeping in touch with me in times wherein I tend to stray away from you...

and most of all, thanks for giving me this day, another chance for me to be good and be an instrument of your love.

Lord, I come to you again in this time of need. hoping that you hear my humble prayer. You know what I need even before I ask. I need Your reassurance that everything will be ok. That we may be able to overcome this test of faith. I am humbly asking You Lord that you grant me this wish...

Please Lord... Please...

Praises to the One who has given His life to a sinner like me

All glory and honor to you beautiful Jesus for loving a wretched like me

My fortitude, my rock, my fortress, my comfort and my king

I am humbled by your everlasting presence

You are the reason I never looked back and I look forward to your promise all the days of my life

LORD, There are times I don't understand your will for me. why you let bad things happen and suffering enter my family. what I pray right now is Teach me to trust you with all my heart and lean not into my own understanding for you are far supreme in wisdom and your plans for me and my family is good. Safety is not the absence of danger but your presence in our lives. help me to see your will and i know all things work together for good to your children who love you and call upon you. heal my child from sickness and deliver my family from this storm. In Jesus name. AMEN.