• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

• 4 weeks later...

I ask for peace of mind so I can tune out the internal dialogues going on inside me, thereby allowing me to hear the voice of wisdom from the din.

In equal measure, I ask for peace of heart so I can, with the steady hands of a captain, sail along the turbulent waters of emotion raging at times within.

• 3 weeks later...

Dear God,

Please don't let go of me.. hold me and lead me to Your light... I feel like my world is dim and i don't know how to move on. I'm scared. Sometimes i don't want to go on. Please don't let me do that... I want to be ok for the people i love... I'm sorry for not being worthy of your love. I pray that even if i am like this, You will not give up on me.

• Like (+1) 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This ... am still WAITING on.

But heard from a colleague that the check will be released this Jan 18. Only thing is ... before New Years, we got an email from our Pres/CEO that our comm. scheme is gonna change. :unsure: :blink: :angry:

This FINALLY came in last week. Was able to pay off my Globe & PLDT Fibr ... I almost had to think of people to SMS/FB message to borrow cash from. Thank God I didnt have to.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...