Thank You Oh Lord for all the blessings...

thank you for always giving inspirations to what I do.

thanks for always keeping in touch with me in times wherein I tend to stray away from you...

and most of all, thanks for giving me this day, another chance for me to be good and be an instrument of your love.

Lord, I come to you again in this time of need. hoping that you hear my humble prayer. You know what I need even before I ask. I need Your reassurance that everything will be ok. That we may be able to overcome this test of faith. I am humbly asking You Lord that you grant me this wish...

Please Lord... Please...

Praises to the One who has given His life to a sinner like me

All glory and honor to you beautiful Jesus for loving a wretched like me

My fortitude, my rock, my fortress, my comfort and my king

I am humbled by your everlasting presence

You are the reason I never looked back and I look forward to your promise all the days of my life

LORD, There are times I don't understand your will for me. why you let bad things happen and suffering enter my family. what I pray right now is Teach me to trust you with all my heart and lean not into my own understanding for you are far supreme in wisdom and your plans for me and my family is good. Safety is not the absence of danger but your presence in our lives. help me to see your will and i know all things work together for good to your children who love you and call upon you. heal my child from sickness and deliver my family from this storm. In Jesus name. AMEN.

LORD, There are times I don't understand your will for me. why you let bad things happen and suffering enter my family. what I pray right now is Teach me to trust you with all my heart and lean not into my own understanding for you are far supreme in wisdom and your plans for me and my family is good. Safety is not the absence of danger but your presence in our lives. help me to see your will and i know all things work together for good to your children who love you and call upon you. heal my child from sickness and deliver my family from this storm. In Jesus name. AMEN.

Even when you bless me you still test me yet Your will be done unto my life forever!

Empty me Lord and come send your Spirit

Cleanse me through the fire as my faith remains upon you

My heart my soul my everything I give up all unto you

Use me to bring back all the glory and honor unto You

Your presence overpowers me and i feel like a speck of nothingness and i can't understand why you bother to even glance at me. Yet i feel your LOVE so strong! Thank you for revealing yourself everytime everyday for me to know your ways and to know who i truly am in your eyes and especially who i am. for you are the only one who knows me.