Magoo's Famous Combination- superb!

Yellow Cab's Shrimp and Garlic pizza- one of my favorites, but I stopped ordering this after having stomach trouble the last two times I had this. The shrimps aren't stored fresh me thinks.

Shakey's thin crust pizza- kahit cheese and garlic lang patok!

yellow cab pa rin and shakeys..:)

tried aveneto yesterday..man their pizza suck..ang alat mga tsong plus yung crust parang mahuhulog na..saggy sobra and 2 of my friend who ate their pizza got a bad stomach after (you all know what happens right? lbm)..mayabang yung owner or manager when we complained about their food, he said theirs nothing wrong and that they are the best pizza in the country and blah blah..well screw him proud son of a b**ch..i think he doesn't know the ethics of serving people.."customers is always right" and besides girls pa naman yung kasama ko. for me boycott ko aveneto for lyf..bad food and service..

yellow cab pa rin and shakeys..:)

tried aveneto yesterday..man their pizza suck..ang alat mga tsong plus yung crust parang mahuhulog na..saggy sobra and 2 of my friend who ate their pizza got a bad stomach after (you all know what happens right? lbm)..mayabang yung owner or manager when we complained about their food, he said theirs nothing wrong and that they are the best pizza in the country and blah blah..well screw him proud son of a b**ch..i think he doesn't know the ethics of serving people.."customers is always right" and besides girls pa naman yung kasama ko. for me boycott ko aveneto for lyf..bad food and service..

pre saang branch iyan? mukhang bad experience ka ha

Guest PK_pang_alis_kati

Belinni's Pizzas (hidden in the Marikina Shoe Expo in Araneta Center) are just perfect for me! :rolleyes: thin, flaky crust, fresh tomatoes, basil, some other herbs, some fresh anchovies, capers, black olives, drizzled with EVOlive oil and drops of their special chili oil.

*im getting hungry*