basta pizza, brooklyn ang the best!!! im telling you guys, you have to try it!!! grabe! kakaaddict talaga pizza nila!!! fav ko yung pork and mushroom nila! yummy talaga!!! kung minsan sinasadya ko pa pare lang makakain ng pizza nila! :)

walang sinabi ibang pizza... :)

san locatedyung brooklyn?

pare, sa BF paranaque ang brooklyn pizza along aguirre ave... :) if ur in the area, its worth it talaga! :) really the best pizza in town in my opinion! some of my friends, kahit na malayo sila nakatira, pinupuntahan! i think soon magkakaroon sila ng branch sa makati pero di ko pa alam kung kelan ito... :)

authentic new york style pizza!!! kuhang kuha raw sabi ng kaibigan kong galing sa NY... oks na oks!

• 5 weeks later...
Have you guys tried the pizza at Caruso?

Imagine this:  fresh pizza dough, crafted as you order.  Formed and shaped by tossing the raw dough. Then the pizza is topped with a generous portion of your choice.  It is baked in a brick oven with bricks flown in from italy, to give it that foreign flavor.  Maybe it's not your cup of tea but it's surely is mine.

Caruso is in front of Alliance Francaise at N. Garcia former Reposo St., in Makati. :sick:  :rolleyes:

Yes have tried this one too. real authentic Italian. Another place similar to this type of Italian pizza is Cafe Puccini in the fort :thumbsupsmiley: