just tried a pizza from the sicilian along katipunan for lunch. ordered the italian sausage 10" pizza which the girl at the counter said was spicier than the sicilian sausage variety.

upon getting my order, i was immediately disappointed bec. the pizza looked more like a new york variety pizza than an italian pizza. i guess that was partly my fault since i hastily made expectations solely based on the place's name. but who could blame me, the place was named the sicilian after all.

now to the pizza.

their description of their italian sausage pizza included "slices of italian sausage." in truth, it was more like bits of italian sausage. i hardly tasted the meat. the taste of anise was the only clue that there was italian sausage included.

the crust is what made me say that their pizzas are more akin to ny style pizzas. with this in mind, if you fancy a similarly made pizza, may i suggest that you skip ahead to the nearest branch of ny cab. theirs is definitely better in this pizza connoisseur wannabe's opinion.

i'll be back to try the pastas though.

btw, inubos ko pa rin yung pizza. gotta get my money's worth.

tried a pizza of a venetto courtesy of their glorietta branch. made a conscious effort not to expect anything this time. so when the pizza came, i wasn't disappointed at all. having no expectations did help. but it also helped that the pizza was trully good. at least it's dough was better than the one i had in the sicilian.

sorry but i couldn't say the same for their pastas. tried the puttanesca and their lasagna if you're wondering. will tell you about it in the appropriate thread.

i had a bad experience on dominos pizza delivery. Nag order ako ng doubledecker pizza, nun nadeliver na e, sunog yun pizza :grr: , tinawagan ko yun dominos and complain about it, they told me na papalitan na lang daw nila. Ang Pangit sa kanina e , THEY KNEW IT na sunog yun pizza na nadeliver sa akin, theyre hoping siguro na hindi ako mag complain, they were wrong. kinausap ko yun manager, this was dominos at recto. the manager told me na cge po sir papalitan namin, without any sincerity sa voice nya. Hay naku, pizza lover pa man din ako pero dominos pizza will be the last on my list kung kakain ako ng pizza.

This happens to any pizza outlet .... depende sa manager/o gumagawa

It happened to my order also on Pizza hut .... as in SUNOG ung cheese ... nakaalis na ung nagdeliver ....

Pinabalik na lang uli (kinuha muna) then bumalik na may dala ng bago .... humingi ako ng DANYOS PERWISYOS ...

nagbigay naman ng Desert ....

Of course kung sunog yung pizza, the first people to see it are them ....

Sa Magoose (i posted na before) Makunat ung crust ... Pero nakain na namin (hehe)

They granted us another order .. after a week .. for FREE

i had a bad experience on dominos pizza delivery. Nag order ako ng doubledecker pizza, nun nadeliver na e, sunog yun pizza :grr: , tinawagan ko yun dominos and complain about it, they told me na papalitan na lang daw nila. Ang Pangit sa kanina e , THEY KNEW IT na sunog yun pizza na nadeliver sa akin, theyre hoping siguro na hindi ako mag complain, they were wrong. kinausap ko yun manager, this was dominos at recto. the manager told me na cge po sir papalitan namin, without any sincerity sa voice nya. Hay naku, pizza lover pa man din ako pero dominos pizza will be the last on my list kung kakain ako ng pizza.