• 2 weeks later...

:blush: hahaha... ANY of you guys been to USA or EUROPE? HOPE you all are REAL RIGHT about YELLOW CAB.

ANY pizza i've eaten outside of USA has been NOT a good experience. in SAN FRANCISCO... NORTH BEACH PIZZA baby!

had pizza in CHINA... GUANGZHOU and SHANGHAI and BEIJING. PIZZA HUT PIZZA. they SUCK royal. wonder what the pizza is like in HONG KONG.

i'll take the THUMBS UP on YELLOW CAB and then i may post my thoughts after i taste a pizza or two.

• 2 weeks later...
D'MARKS !!!!

i would have agreed with you a couple of years back.... somehow the pizza there doesn't taste like before (when it was on makati ave.)

Shakey's

Yellow Cab

A Venetto

Brooklyn Pizza

Amici

(i forgot the names, but i like their pizzas with anchovies on them)

i also like Greenwhich

brooklyn and amici.... now that's good

big apple pizza!!!

I'm not into pizza maybe because of my short stint working in at Sbarro when I was a teenager.

But I make exceptions if it's from DiDi's Pizza from Angeles City. I love it so much I ask my relatives to bring some and hand carry it all the way here in the states. The thin crust is perfect, the cheese is absolutely delish, kahit wala nang meat topping..masarap pa din.

Is this the didi's pizza that serves square pizzas? yes masarap nga dun. are they still open? it's been years since i ate ther pizza.