Guest Lacey_thong
off course itallianis

but if you want a cheaper one.. avenetto would be the place

actually theres this italian "eatery" in galera that we went to...

owned by two italians (you cant get any more authentic than that)

the food was superb,itg wasnt on the beach front.. it was located within the suburbs

hmm, sounds yummy

have to try that...place :evil:

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Have you guys tried the pizza at Caruso?

Imagine this: fresh pizza dough, crafted as you order. Formed and shaped by tossing the raw dough. Then the pizza is topped with a generous portion of your choice. It is baked in a brick oven with bricks flown in from italy, to give it that foreign flavor. Maybe it's not your cup of tea but it's surely is mine.

Caruso is in front of Alliance Francaise at N. Garcia former Reposo St., in Makati. :sick: :rolleyes:

At one "Bring your own Baon" gathering, somebody ordered from a certain Monster Bite pizza (Makati Branch). This pizza is big, much like those from Yellow Cab and in that single order contains around four pizza variations.

I'm telling you man, I loved it. I could still taste the cheese :boo:

ok, so there's pizza hut, shakey's, greenwich, yellow cab, don henrico's, cpk, sbarro, and a whole lot of other choices... so where can you find the best pizza in town?

the best pizza I've ever tasted is from Mauricio's restaurant. I forgot what kind of pizza I ordered, all I remember is that it's got tons of ingredients. prosciutto, black forest ham, wild mushrooms and a lot more. grabe my mouth is watering just thinking about it