Here Or There?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I live in Canada, but I cant honestly imagine why anyone would immigrate

Its such a hard process and it does ruin your life (I assume your kids are happier but...)

Leave behind all friends and family, come overseas and work as manual labour (they dont accept foriegn college/university degree)

Sad thing is they make more money

I know people who were doctors in foreign countries, come somewhere like Canada and are stuck working jobs like nanny or nail shop rest of thier lives

And many end up in adult services or being the boss mistess over here

And to make it worse, because so hard to travel they cant visit home for years so when do go back they miss everyone so much

Stay. I can be my own boss here in Pinas, And I am my own Boss now. I seldom heard stories of successful businesman making it. Professionals are many, but few really cut it. Pera lang naman ang usual denominator kaya may brain drain dito. 3things lang i-improve ng govt dito sa pinas heaven na para sa akin. 1. Graft and Corruption dapat mawala. 2. Peace and order, dapat masupil mga criminal elements at mga rebels and teroroist. 3. Health Care, nuff said

• 2 months later...

I will habang hard times dito...not only for me, but want to help my family also...will go back in my retiring days...

I experienced working/living in Singapore & I love it (food, technology, surroundings, culture) minus the expensive living.

I will be working/living in Canada...Just waiting for the start date of work.

I want to live in Japan!!! (culture, technology, animes & girls!!! :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley: :thumbsupsmiley:)