• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

What's So Special About Starbucks?

:blush: well in the west, pepole would just come and go inside coffee shops, thats what i know, but here it sounds like that there's like a certain status for peeps goin in starbucks " BWAHAHAHHAHA"

people in those part of the world dont really go there to pick up somone or talk crap, and mag pa BONGA its usually just chatter for buisness or snack, or the way they say it TO GO please ...

• 2 weeks later...
:blush: well in the west, pepole would just come and go inside coffee shops, thats what i know, but here it sounds like that there's like a certain status for peeps goin in starbucks " BWAHAHAHHAHA"

people in those part of the world dont really go there to pick up somone or talk crap, and mag pa BONGA its usually just chatter for buisness or snack, or the way they say it TO GO please ...

to tell you honestly nung unang nagtayo ng starbucks sa atin natawa ung mga kabarkada kong mga taga America dahil mga naka dress to k*ll ang nagkakape hehehe. kaya ako nung nandyan pa ako nagpupunta akong starbucks butas ang tshirt naka shorts, nike sandals or tsinelas at bumibili ng mocha frap hahaha. pang asar.

to tell you honestly nung unang nagtayo ng starbucks sa atin natawa ung mga kabarkada kong mga taga America dahil mga naka dress to k*ll ang nagkakape hehehe. kaya ako nung nandyan pa ako nagpupunta akong starbucks butas ang tshirt naka shorts, nike sandals or tsinelas at bumibili ng mocha frap hahaha. pang asar.

You're not alone pre. I remember nung naka check in ako sa Shang nag punta ko ng bucks sa g4(sa g4 talaga para makaspot ng chickas) to get my frapp fix. I went there wearing boxers and a really really old worn out shirt and then local slippers lang time was past 4pm so daming tao hehe.

• 3 months later...

Mocha Frappe lang ako doon if the weather is Hot. Tapos when its raining, Tazo Zen Green Tea naman - refillable hot water. I guess it would be the atmosphere of every store. Yun yung patok para sa akin. Love the cozy feeling sa mga couches nila. Especially doon sa UN, Roxas Blvd. Hate people who go there dahil feeling nila cool or social sila. Bigyan ko sila ng hagdanan e.

• 3 months later...