What Do Men Notice First In Women Physically?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Depends. Last night in a mall, as I was heading towards the exit, I saw a girl walking with her friend. She was wearing a tight, skimpy shorts which accentuated her shapely legs and, yes, the ample contour of her V area. It would be hypocritical of me to say I noticed her face first when the instantly arousing sight was right there before me. Women have a way of showing off what they find sexy in themselves or what they want men to see, and we men can't be blamed for falling prey to that.

But what I don't understand is how women evoke different reactions in men. I've seen women wearing as skimpy a pair of shorts as that woman had, but they didn't arouse me sexually. They didn't scream sex in my mind. Rather, I thought them cute or just eye candy. Maybe it's how women carry themselves, or how they walk, or how they project themselves that determines how they're going to be perceived by men, as well as what men will likely notice first physically.

Personally, though, with the exception of the visually obvious and glaring, I tend to notice first the woman's eyes, lips and smile. Much better if I can see how she laughs. And, yes, I find it sexier when a woman doesn't have to flaunt her assets.

Edited by Lord Superb
  • 2 weeks later...

Depends. Last night in a mall, as I was heading towards the exit, I saw a girl walking with her friend. She was wearing a tight, skimpy shorts which accentuated her shapely legs and, yes, the ample contour of her V area. It would be hypocritical of me to say I noticed her face first when the instantly arousing sight was right there before me. Women have a way of showing off what they find sexy in themselves or what they want men to see, and we men can't be blamed for falling prey to that.

But what I don't understand is how women evoke different reactions in men. I've seen women wearing as skimpy a pair of shorts as that woman had, but they didn't arouse me sexually. They didn't scream sex in my mind. Rather, I thought them cute or just eye candy. Maybe it's how women carry themselves, or how they walk, or how they project themselves that determines how they're going to be perceived by men, as well as what men will likely notice first physically.

Personally, though, with the exception of the visually obvious and glaring, I tend to notice first the woman's eyes, lips and smile. Much better if I can see how she laughs. And, yes, I find it sexier when a woman doesn't have to flaunt her assets.

Observations, nicely said dude!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...