What Do Men Notice First In Women Physically?

• 2 weeks later...

Immediate and first impression on the FACE as a whole. Some girls have exquisite individual features, like the nose, eyes, lips, shape of face but sometimes put together does not come out very attractive. Example: a long aqua line nose on a round face and weak chin with dusky eyes does not look good. But the same nose and eyes on a pear shaped face with longish chin and a pouty lips will look a winner to me. However, a round face with a weak chin with chinita eyes and a pug nose and tiny and thin lips will look very cute to me. Then of course the height and body frame. A slim tall girl will always stand out over a small pudgy girl to me. A big framed full sized and tall girl will also make me take a second look. Then the legs and feet will be the next specially when they are in shorts or sun dress and wearing sandals. If this happens, I am just short of being rude because I am practically leering and ogling them.

I remember an incident one time, ang sabi ng girl sa akin " Grabe Tito, ang sama mong makatingin, from head to foot parang kakain ka ng Tao ah." Yung palang girl ay niece ko na matagal ko ng hindi nakita. Hahahaha

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...