What Do Men Notice First In Women Physically?

Hi belledejour,

Yup, guys like girls with short hair too! Most important is that the girl's hairdo suits her face, body type, etc. Tsaka sympre better if her hair is thick and hindi dry, hahaha!!!

I am just wondering if any guys like short hair girls or boyish cut... Usually guys like long hair girls but what about the girls who have short hair?

I am just wondering if any guys like short hair girls or boyish cut... Usually guys like long hair girls but what about the girls who have short hair?

Ofcourse meron. Minsan mas maganda nga short hair, kasi kita mo kagad ang face ng girl. Iba rin ang dating ng short hair. Depende na rin sa pagdadala ng girl sa sarili nya.

Guest schinina

DAMOVES! Not necessarrily the way she looks or how fat or how slim, but how she carries herself. Alam nyo na... with confidence... and that certain flair. Some women go inside a room and 'own it' (a term from the t.v. series 'friends'). Kahit hindi ganun kaganda ang babae, pero if she moves with that certain ooomph... talagang notice ng lahat!

plus one on this :-) the face value and the stats won't be complete without damoves. :-)

the smile. i find women who giggles sexy especially than the ones who laugh like theres no tomorrow.

well conversant. not arrogant, not know it all and yet with chic.

at ang pang huli ay. HINDI MAARTE. dahil aminin na natin o hindi when girls meet their girlfriends kahit saan pa sila lumalabas ang pagka maarte ng mga yan.

• 1 month later...