What Do Men Notice First In Women Physically?

Then her beauty if a gift, even if she has looooweeeesssst self esteem, yet she looks like an angel, then she will definetely turn some heads.

While those who dont have beauty resort to confidence, as sir Larry mentioned, their confidence is their beauty.

But honestly iwa I dont believe you have a low self esteem, your gorgeous..

Yes,but even so try reading the turn off on women thread, a mojority of guys there say that even if some women are "maganda", its the attitude that counts.

Maganda kung maganda,pero di rin lang kami tatagal ang pangit ng ugali niya...

Yes,but even so try reading the turn off on women thread, a mojority of guys there say that even if some women are "maganda", its the attitude that counts.

I understand (btw thanks for the compliments....i really don't deserve 'em)....but we're talking about the first things Men notice in women PHYSICALLY.....so i guess....attitude doesn't count yet unless the girl is obviously Balahura.... :lol: :lol: ....but still if she's got the looks....ma no-notice mo parin muna sya....right?...ma tuturn off ka na nga lang sa mga susunod na mapapansin mo sa kilos nya or sa pagsasalita....but still.... ;)

haha! :lol: ofcourse at 150x100....how would you see if it's really beautiful or not?.....why don't you try enlarging it a bit?

if it still doesn't work....i'd say you have a rare case of....KULABA sa mata :lol: :lol:

Hehe...kulaba...had to check the dictionary for it's meaning. Thought the word itself sounded funny, kulaba...hahaha. Sori ha, mababaw din ang sense of humor ko.

My eyes capture an image and it'd be up to my brain to see the image or not, how beautiful or ugly it is. In the end, it is my idea of beauty that matters.

Teka, I mentioned in my earlier post that the girl in the avatar seems to get prettier. What would you like me to see ba if I enlarge the picture, a pretty or ugly girl?

Hehe...kulaba...had to check the dictionary for it's meaning. Thought the word itself sounded funny, kulaba...hahaha. Sori ha, mababaw din ang sense of humor ko.

My eyes capture an image and it'd be up to my brain to see the image or not, how beautiful or ugly it is. In the end, it is my idea of beauty that matters.

Teka, I mentioned in my earlier post that the girl in the avatar seems to get prettier. What would you like me to see ba if I enlarge the picture, a pretty or ugly girl?

naah...forget it....i feel so vain already.... it's just not me to be talking this way....I'm sorry.....just go ahead with your own ideas....let's not talk about me anymore. :flowers:

I have low self esteem....I have the Loooooweeeesssst self esteem....but i turn heads....what do you make of that?

you're different

you know you're a looker

so you dress the part, and eventually look the part.

your low self esteem is not caused by your looks, it's an emotional kind of low self esteem.

there are girsl who even if they are pretty still think they're not because nobody bothered to tell them early in life.

the girl's radiant 'aura'. Iba-iba eto:

1) The sexy ang aura - yung tulo laway ka agad. A sexual turn-on agad, nakakalibog

2) A beautiful girl - Maganda ang dating. She can be sexy, pero sa ganda ka mapapatingin.

3) The angelic aura - the mukhang angel. Good girl, innocently pretty dating.

Personally, I notice the auro first then scrutinize na. Face first then figure. Pretty face, boobs, slender hips, flat stomach, long legs.

Although lately, mas hanap ko yung sexy star, nakalibog body. I have a 'beautiful' tisay/chinita wife na modelish slim, body.

Kaya eto, looking for something different naman - yung mga malaki boobs, and nakakalibog aura.

Sa Esteem:

Or ugly talaga sila nung bata, kaya naling teased. Best example is a tall or "busty" kid girl. Teased a lot ng kiddie peers niya.

Pero once she blooms in HS or College, super hottie na. But, some still carry that baggage from above - hence the "Ugly duckling" syndrome.

Edited by rock_stone69
the girl's radiant 'aura'. Iba-iba eto:

1) The sexy ang aura - yung tulo laway ka agad. A sexual turn-on agad, nakakalibog

2) A beautiful girl - Maganda ang dating. She can be sexy, pero sa ganda ka mapapatingin.

3) The angelic aura - the mukhang angel. Good girl, innocently pretty dating.

Personally, I notice the auro first then scrutinize na. Face first then figure. Pretty face, boobs, slender hips, flat stomach, long legs.

Although lately, mas hanap ko yung sexy star, nakalibog body. I have a 'beautiful' tisay/chinita wife na modelish slim, body.

Kaya eto, looking for something different naman - yung mga malaki boobs, and nakakalibog aura.

Sa Esteem:

Or ugly talaga sila nung bata, kaya naling teased. Best example is a tall or "busty" kid girl. Teased a lot ng kiddie peers niya.

Pero once she blooms in HS or College, super hottie na. But, some still carry that baggage from above - hence the "Ugly duckling" syndrome.

eh ano po ba yang "ugly duckling syndrome?"

meron po bang ugly nung bata tas nung lumaki naging maganda?....well ofcourse...alam ko yung mga nagpaparetoke .... oo...nangyayari yun....kaya lang....most of the girls i know...na di kagandahan....tas gumanda dahil nagparetoke....nag iiba po ang ugali nila....nagiging masama po....yung parang di na maitungtong yung mga paa nila sa lupa..(over confident at nagiging super duper mega to da max dillusional ^_^ )..eh sa totoo lang.... ako personally tingin ko sa mga nagpaparetoke....nagkakaroon sila ng isang distinct na itsura....ewan ha....parang lahat sila nagiging kahawig ni Madam Auring....ewan ha....yun lang talaga tingin ko :lol: :lol:

so i don't think yung pagkakaroon ng low self esteem ay nangyayari sa mga dating pangit na bigla ay gumanda....

kabaligtaran nga eh.... nagiging over confident pa nga sila.

and i also don't think having a low self esteem affects physical beauty....

pag maganda ....maganda....

ke confident ke hinde....

pag di kagandahan....di parin kagandahan....ke confident pa yan o hinde

pag panget...panget talaga....

it's just as simple as that.

Definitely for me it's the eyes, then the facial features (the nose, those pouting lips that look so soft and sweet), and the radiant white skin, then the figure, most notably the legs and the ass for me. I like tall girls who show off theircreamy theighs and legs. God has blessed me with a 6'1" body and the taller and modellish they are, the better. Boobs are 2ndary to me, was never a boob man anyway.

Oh, long straight hair is a big turn on. Specially if some of it gets in their face, like draping across one eye. (rawr!)

Edited by grayle

I understand (btw thanks for the compliments....i really don't deserve 'em)....but we're talking about the first things Men notice in women PHYSICALLY.....so i guess....attitude doesn't count yet unless the girl is obviously Balahura.... :lol: :lol: ....but still if she's got the looks....ma no-notice mo parin muna sya....right?...ma tuturn off ka na nga lang sa mga susunod na mapapansin mo sa kilos nya or sa pagsasalita....but still.... ;)

Hmm,eyes then...yun. Length,hight and width.. :D

uu nga..pansin ko din yan..most guys are after with physical looks of the girls..cguro kc un nmn ang una mong mkikita..

I can only speak for myself, I like nice face and tits, (nice clevage, to put my d#ck in between). although if she has a nice ass but not a nice face I'll just imagine doing her doggy style. Come to think of it it does'nt really matter what they look like, as long as we do it doggy style.

That's my honest opinion. No stone throwing please.

I can only speak for myself, I like nice face and tits, (nice clevage, to put my d#ck in between). although if she has a nice ass but not a nice face I'll just imagine doing her doggy style. Come to think of it it does'nt really matter what they look like, as long as we do it doggy style.

That's my honest opinion. No stone throwing please.

if you're an ass-man....kahit maganda yung face....syempre mas masarap parin doggie style! :P

uu nga..pansin ko din yan..most guys are after with physical looks of the girls..cguro kc un nmn ang una mong mkikita..

I hate to be rude to you dearie... but how can you actually see 'personality'? How can you tell youurself that you'll like that guy's personality if the only contact between you two are 'eye contact'? Unless otherwise you can see through a person's physical being and know what they are really like... other than that... its no contest...

back to topic...

I'd go for the face... then the eyes...

I hate to be rude to you dearie... but how can you actually see 'personality'? How can you tell youurself that you'll like that guy's personality if the only contact between you two are 'eye contact'? Unless otherwise you can see through a person's physical being and know what they are really like... other than that... its no contest...

back to topic...

I'd go for the face... then the eyes...

I definitely know what I noticed first with your avatar :evil: Who is that? :wub:

• 5 weeks later...