• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

hinde in demand and 3d? sure ka ba dyan ... as u can see sa dami nga mahirap na makisabay eh... 3d graphics nga future ng advertising eh..pero para sa kin sympre its just a spice...isang malaking sahod sa ulam ang 3d as eyecandy para sa clients. lalo na sa mga clients na walang "artist eyes".

i was comparing it to IT...I meant it was less in demand compared to IT related positions

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...

my advice for all you advertising people is if you want to be a good account manager (the one who sells commercials to sponsors and advertising agencies) is you have to experience the other side first, have connections..meaning you have to work as a media buyer or media planner then after let's say 3-5 years of experience, apply kayo sa mga companies (like abs - cbn, gma 7, inquirer, and other media entities) para mas succesful kayo on being an account manager..

just my 2 cents...

ako kasi, my dad was a media director before that's why i got into selling airtime pero i never really succeeded, now i own my own business kasi my parents are rich, hehehehhe

pero I still have friends in the advertising industry....I could help you out..

:)

• 6 months later...
  • 10 months later...

hi im looking for a arts/graphics designer or anybody that can put an ideal design for "The Rock" - btw The Rock is a label which i will be using on my sports apparell line. I want something that signifies strength and firmness! Im into MMA but im quiet open to any ideas - you can submit your entry @ andy_fitnessme@yahoo.com or add my ym account and pm me for further details @ bruticus_maximus2000@yahoo.com. I'll be giving away 250 usd for the chosen design. hope you guys can help me. thanx

Guys one more thing! make sure the design is all original! Not patented to any existing company worldwide!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...