When Ur Life Is Crashing, What Wud U Do?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

1. listen to some music (preferably linkin park or acdc) to calm myself down. (or whatever makes you calm or whatnot)

2. when calm, i think about my options.

3.reflect on my options.

4.think about how other people have it harder than i do. (if you don't eat mud biscuits for food then your life aint that hard)

5.try not to give a f#&k and view my life at a third persons view point.

6.try to be as optimistic as possible. (can skip to 7)

7.Review options or confide to other people.

8. do eithger 4,5, or 6.

9. do s@%t and go on with f#&kin life.

When Ur Life is Crashing, What would you do?

I would do my best to hang on or do everything with my limited power to not crash or to slowly go back up if possible. But in the event I fell and crash down hard because I was not in any capacity to stop my fall, I would do my best to stand back up even if it means begging other people, friends, family to help me get back up.

• 7 months later...

When Ur Life is Crashing, What would you do?

As that question states, it is already happening so is all I can do is let go. If I survive pick up the pieces and try to learn from the experience so I don't crash again but if I still do, it will be less often and less painful.

Sometimes you just feel tired, feel weak and when you feel weak, you feel like you wanna just give up.

But you gotta search within you, you gotta find that inner strength and just pull that s@%t out of you and get that motivation to not give up and not be a quitter, no matter how bad you wanna just fall flat on your face and collapse.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

life is messed up as it is. get a drink, sit back and relax. take a chance every now and then. take risks. remember everyone dies, but not everyone lives. take a shot, no one knows if that shot would turn your world up side down. we only live once. make the most out of a tough and senseless situation, :)

Edited by blue+george
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

In most cases, I figure things out when I am unplugged from all the things and people around me.

I need time for own thoughts and voice. I self-talk a lot. I try to confront myself with penetrating questions and I have to be radically honest to myself. Eventually I get to the bottom of things, compartmentalize my thoughts, "untangle" my spaghetti emotions and the planning comes out naturally after that.

• 1 month later...