• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

N F L - National Football League

He'll get a ton of opportunities with the browns. Unfortunately, the Browns are in the same division with the Bengals, Steelers, and Ravens. 3 teams that play locked down defense. We'll see how he handles it

Well....RG3 will definitely get a fresh start with the Cleveland Browns (the team that drafted Manziel). But QBs are given such few opportunities....he should make the most out of that.

He'll get a ton of opportunities with the browns. Unfortunately, the Browns are in the same division with the Bengals, Steelers, and Ravens. 3 teams that play locked down defense. We'll see how he handles it

Unfortunately for him....the barometer for his success will rely heavily on the number of wins the team can accumulate....and if the team can go to the wild card, if not the playoffs.

Like you said....Benglas, Steelers and Ravens....definitely no pushover teams in the AFC. A tall order for Robert Griffin III....we'll see....

It'll be very difficult for the offense especially for the offensive line if that'll be the case. Both QBs have different tendencies and also, for the QB part,it's kinda hard to get into the rhythm of the game if you know you don't have a job security

RG3 and McCown will platoon in a "hot-hand game-by-game approach" for the first 12 weeks. Kessler Football won't start until Week 14 (assuming that it's another lost season).

It'll be very difficult for the offense especially for the offensive line if that'll be the case. Both QBs have different tendencies and also, for the QB part,it's kinda hard to get into the rhythm of the game if you know you don't have a job security

That's nothing new for the Cleveland Browns. Just ask Joe Thomas; him and his O-line mates are used to merry-go-round QBs . It's not hating; I'm just calling it how I see it.

Shifting to the Pats, Belichick as a GM is known for having good instincts on when to let go of players on the verge of a decline and jump on players who are cheaper options but with upside. I wonder how Belichick will handle a potential PR nightmare if Garopollo makes good with his 4-game audition while Brady is suspended. Belichick as a coach is itching to use some more 20+ yard passing plays in his playbook and he can't do that with Brady dinking-and-dunking more and more with age.

When opposing teams start having to respect that the Pats can throw the deep ball more consistently, the less chances for guys like Gronk and Edelman to get beat up on the short/intermediate routes.

You're pretty much on point with your analysis with the Browns. Man, I really thought they were starting to get it done when Derek Anderson at the QB with Braylon Edwards and Kellen Winslow JR. As his target and a running game with Jamal Lewis.

That's nothing new for the Cleveland Browns. Just ask Joe Thomas; him and his O-line mates are used to merry-go-round QBs . It's not hating; I'm just calling it how I see it.

Shifting to the Pats, Belichick as a GM is known for having good instincts on when to let go of players on the verge of a decline and jump on players who are cheaper options but with upside. I wonder how Belichick will handle a potential PR nightmare if Garopollo makes good with his 4-game audition while Brady is suspended. Belichick as a coach is itching to use some more 20+ yard passing plays in his playbook and he can't do that with Brady dinking-and-dunking more and more with age.

When opposing teams start having to respect that the Pats can throw the deep ball more consistently, the less chances for guys like Gronk and Edelman to get beat up on the short/intermediate routes.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, I think that was the last Madden that I played. But Madden '10 was the last one that I bought. It was Vince Young if I remember it correctly. Couldn't keep up with the price tags of the game lol

Adrian Peterson (Madden 25)? Not sure, but I think he was the cover before Richard Sherman.

http://cdn0.vox-cdn.com/assets/4651271/71aZpNaymrL._SL1049_.jpg