• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

N F L - National Football League

id take an all keystone bowl.....

jerry jones is the bestest owner ever.. made his bestest friend dave campo head coach.... guess what happened, signed TO ... guess where that went ..., signed pacman .... nuff said... "What do you call the Dallas COWboys' charter flight? A: CON Air"

dan snyder looks like he was going the way of the JJ .. throwing money at all former pro bowlers past their prime doesnt make for a good team... but it seems hes learned how to be a decent team owner

Edited by denimhead

the Giants were reeling and proved to be vulnerable.

the body count piled up, they lost their whacko wideout, the defense lost its bite.

they were practically sitting ducks against the Eagles and I'm sure you Phillyboys could smell that one coming.

as for the Panthers, did anyone really take them seriously?

sure, I'd love to see the Ravens win but the odds are against BMore---just the way they like it.

With no S-Rolle and T-Suggs iffy, no wonder the odds are stacked against them.

If im rooting for the Ravens, i can leave with S-Rolle, i think they have enough depth from the secondary.

but Suggs is just a very instrumental piece of this defense, alongside B-Scott and Suga Ray..

Well, this defense is about to be disassembled come free agency.. an AFC title would be a decent ending at least.

Im thinking the Steelers will stop the run, so Wacco Flacco has to do something about it.

Edited by kingsville