What have You Learned Lately?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

That every love burns away, dissipates into nothingness, and is eventually forgotten. No matter what special moment you've had with another person, even if it felt like the rest of the world had paused and that the stars were shining just for the two of you, it meant nothing in the cosmic sense and the universe will soon be as if that moment had never happened at all.

Edited by o-ren-ichii
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3 importanteng aral ang natutunan ko ngayong taon na ito. At pag sinabi kong natutunan ko, magiging bahagi na ito ng kung sino ako.

1. Its your obligation to love yourself. To truly love ones self, we must learn to forgive ourselves for our mistakes no matter how grave they are. More importantly, learn to have emotional independence. Hindi ka lagi pwede umasa sa ibang tao para pasiyahin ka. Hindi rin pwedeng sa ibang tao ka hihingi ng emotional needs na dapat ikaw nagbibigay sa sarili mo. When you do not have emotional independence you always seek validation from others, and thats how you get abused.

2. To truly move on, you have to be willing to let go of the good memories, the bad memories, and the person you used to be. Take only the lessons learned at huwag na magaksaya ng oras panghinayangan ang mga nawala na. Magsumikap na lang mapalitan ito ng bago. Higit sa lahat, baguhin na din sarili mo. Kasi the experience made you more mature and wise, so hindi na ikaw ang taong nasa nakaraan mo.

3. Embrace pain. Do not run away from pain. Embrace it. Sabi nga ni Robert Downey Jr. "embrace the cactus". While I may not be blissfully happy at the moment, the pain I feel helped shape a stronger and wiser me. My pain is what motivates me to be better than I was yesterday. Pain teaches us something and we should embrace it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I once again have noticed that you are noticing this notice but when you notice this notice you notice that this notice is not worth noticing. Ibig sabihin walang may paki sa lahat ng ginagawa ko unless kung yung gagawin kong yun is magkakaroon ng big impact either shame on me or public humiliation.