What have You Learned Lately?

• 2 weeks later...

I have learned the value of contentment. The grass may seem greener on the other side but if we give too much time in looking at it, we may fail to see the flowers blooming in our yard...

I have learned that just because people do not love me the way I want them to, doesn't mean they don't love me the best way they could.

I have learned that sometimes you can be more intelligent or has a better grasp of the situation than your boss but it doesn't give you make fun of him/her. You should teach him/her the idea. It's called respect and mentorship.

I have learned that when talking about a person, ask yourself first if you'll be able to say that when he/she is present. If not, zip your lips. In the same manner, be careful about those who do that, who knows what they'd say when you turn your back.

• 2 weeks later...
I have learned the value of contentment. The grass may seem greener on the other side but if we give too much time in looking at it, we may fail to see the flowers blooming in our yard...

I have learned that just because people do not love me the way I want them to, doesn't mean they don't love me the best way they could.

I have learned that sometimes you can be more intelligent or has a better grasp of the situation than your boss but it doesn't give you make fun of him/her. You should teach him/her the idea. It's called respect and mentorship.

I have learned that when talking about a person, ask yourself first if you'll be able to say that when he/she is present. If not, zip your lips. In the same manner, be careful about those who do that, who knows what they'd say when you turn your back.

amen to that sis :)

With all the pains and Bitterness I have experienced....

I have learned that Life must Go on!

to think Positive, and developed a Positive Mental Attitude

I have learned that it makes me Happy and feel warmth if I have done some little random Acts of Kindness to people I know and people I do not know.

I have learned that it is Best to be the Small Light...

and helped people be their own Light...

so that by the end of the day...

there will be more Lights in the room!