What have You Learned Lately?

Kahit napakatagal mo nang kaibigan dahil lang sa pera tra-traydorin ka. Naiintindihan ko ang situasyon at hindi mabigat magpatawad ngunit ndi sya malapitan at nagtatago. Dahil ba nahihiya sa kanyang ginawa? Nalulungkot at naawa ako sa kanya. Sana dumating ang araw na makalabit ko lang sya at masabi kong miss ko na sya.

I know I declined the "commission based" jobs ... but I checked my Inbox, I "accepted" it despite how I personally feel about it. At least this one doenst require any fixed hours. The job is mainly "lead generation" ... populating their online system with lead contact info.

I guess, for the meantime ... Why not?

Maybe I should also signify interest with the other 1, US based.

We live in a cutthroat society of fakery. Fake smiles, fake life, fake happiness. Even if you are falling apart, you have to maintain that everything is fine or be deem unstable and unprofessional. I will never understand why some people are not allowed to express their feelings of loss, sadness, exhaustion. Let humans be humans. We all have bad days at some point. If people could just support each other and not be stigmatized, I think there will be genuine smiles and laughter.

• Like (+1) 1

When you've gotten used to how things are ... 1 day you will find out that certain things change. It's tough to take/handle ... but it is the way that it is.

Examples:

* the terminal of the jeeps TO Pacita at Sucat was just like 5 minutes away walking distance from the main road. The most recent time I went to visit my dad, lolo, lola & sister's grave ... I found out that the terminal was moved further down the road, by the entrance/road to Water Fun. This was quite a walk ... good thing, it was just me then. Didnt have my mom with me.

* just yesterday (after supporting an event) ... I thought like always, I would be able to catch a ride via the RW shuttle coz of my RW card. BUT ... this time the driver was insistent on my having a voucher to enable me a seat on the shuttle. I told them I rode on there like 3/4 weeks ago. They let me know that the policy was applied last May 16. Looking back at my calendar (just now) ... I supported an event there last May 9. I was turned away ... I thought I'd be able to go to Customer Service/Concierge at Resorts World to work things out. Unfortunately, I got the same details ... I had NO CHOICE. I would need to find a cab to take me to Pasay Road ... then ride a Pacita bus from there. I knew I would need to withdraw ... to ensure I had enough cash on me to get me home. The queue for the cab was quite long ... decided to walk towards any empty cab along the stretch of Newport Boulevard. Luckily, an older taxi driver stopped & checked where I wanted to be dropped. He was the 2nd cab, though. A nice "manong" ... said, "God bless" to him while getting out of the cab near Dusit.

post-50365-0-88879900-1528995048_thumb.jpg

post-50365-0-47620300-1528995113_thumb.jpg

post-50365-0-14015400-1528995146_thumb.jpg

post-50365-0-49387600-1528995160_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...