• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

• 2 weeks later...

yung wala ka magawa kahit mahal mo sya kailangan mo sya bitawan...masakit...sobrang sakit...minsan mag ttanong ka nlng bkit pa ipinakilla sau kung kailan di n pwede........

kahit mag ppasaya sau pero wala ka magagawa kung di pakawalan sya at gawin ang tama....tama na bitawan sya at bumalik ka sa nag mamay ari sayo

Nagkamabutihan kami ng pamangkin ng GF ko. They were almost the same age.

We had a sexual relationship. Meron din siyang BF that time.

Five years na kami ng GF ko. And I think I'm falling in love with my GF's pamangkin.

Everytime there is a family gathering on my GF's side. We see each other and parang wala lang sa kanya. In my part, it's really hard.

Cut the communication.

She's trying to k*ll herself? She needs psychiatric help, not you. You are NOT responsible for whatever action she takes. You shouldn't feel guilty. She has issues. You may be part of the reason she acts that way, but in the end she's the one who has control over what she does.

I've been through a dilemma similar to that of the girl. I almost gave up on my BF because of guy #2 (in this case, you). Guy #2 is no longer here. But I am. I'm still alive, breathing and well. I've learned a lot, and right now I can say with utmost honesty that I'm happy with my life.

Time has been a very good friend.

i have to agree with irishes. the only person you can control is yourself. if suicide girl's happiness is dependent on you, then she cannot be happily with herself. so how can you be happy, when this is obviously going to be a one-sided relationship, making you feel guilty whenever she plays the life & death card, should you choose to continue being involved with her?... it's a tough call. but not only do you have to make the very same decision, you have to stick-to-it, or suffer the consequences of taking care of someone you are not psychiatrically qualified to take care of...

HOW WOULD YOU STAY AWAY FROM SOMEONE YOU LOVE SO MUCH?

IF...

...YOU'RE ALREADY MARRIED

... YOU HAVE KIDS

... AND YOU DONT WANT TO HURT HER

... AND SHE/HE IS YOUR FRIEND'S BF/GF

... AND SHE/HE LOVES YOU SO MUCH

hi lian... my boyfriend din ako. married na sya and my two kids sila. sa totoo lng mas mahal nya na ako kesa sa asawa nya pero mga bata lagi ang iniintidi nya. iniingatan nya ang family nya kse sa mga bata. masakit kse kht alam kong mahal nya ako di nya kayang iwan ang family nya pero naiintindihan ko kasepara sa mga bata. inintindi ko kse simula palang naman ng pumasok ako sa buhay nya may famliy na sya. sino ba naman ako para guluhin sla eh nakisawsaw lang naman ako. i love him so much.kailangan ko lng maging understanding and hndi demanding. alam ko kung san ako lulugar. kase mahal ko sya Edited by luffy1

Maybe it's called falling because your trajectory is something you can't control, isn't it that one can only fall down?... And on your way down, you try to grab on to whatever you think can stop your fall. You try to save yourself from the sleepless nights, troubled thoughts and anxiety of waiting for her text.

It is torture indeed. But, one that gives a little pleasure and joy when you are with her. Even if you know that you only get to have those moments with her on borrowed time.

If there is an alternate reality, where we never met, I'd choose the one I am in now, Although, most days are torture, at least I have that ray of hope, that slice of pure bliss, I experience every time l get to spend a moment with her. Until then, I will count the days...

Sapul naman ako dito.. I guess I might be going overboard with my feelings lately. May bf siya at may gf ako and I accepted the situation wholeheartedly. I think I need to get a hold of myself..

yes im in love with this beautiful young girl na super bait who have a BF, 8 years na sila. We are co workers but we work on a different floor, sometime we see each other during break time and i feel jealous evrytime i see her talking to another man my co worker. Then i manage to tell her evrything how i feel for her thru txt this was like a week ago, now we both feel awkward evrytime we see each other on the elevator.Having a relationship at work is no good, Im losing focus i think i need to be more patient. ^_^

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...