• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

Mahirap yan pigilan kya dapat wag umpisahan.

it's not like we wake up with the plan to look for a mistress or something.

sometimes we just meet someone and the thought of it happens.

but yes, it is about making choices. so in the end, the ball is in our hands.

• 2 months later...

It is really hard to hurt somebody. So even if we want to leave that someone, we couldn't. I had an Ex gf who works from another company. At that time we were still together. I met this new employee in our office who turned out to be under my team. We got well really quick as she was my subordinate. I was open to her and she knew that I was in a relation. time passed by and getting along with each other escalated. We were always together during breaks, lunch, team buildings etc.

It came to a point that I flirted and showed my intentions and at the end, we dated and had sex. Even though she knew that I am still with another, she didn't mind and bulged about it. She is free, young and open minded but not that liberated. As months passed by, I felt confused at the same time still holding on to my current relation. She is prettier than this office mate, smart, loving and kind. Technically I love her but as a man, having this temptations specially in the office, I gave in.

At the end, I had to choose. We ended the current relation.. I explained her everything...

She then requested to be transferred to another department.. My subordinate.

Edited by Robmeister
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...