• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

so ano dpat iiwan ko na sya ang move on na??? di kaya kawawa naman sya sa sitwasyon nya ngayon? kung kailan na mas kailangan nya ako ng lubos?

mas masasaktan sya in a long run kc mas magiging malalim yung status ng relationship nyo in the end inde naman pala magiging kayo. And at the same time kaw din kapag na fall ka sa kanya you will do anything for her even left your family for her.

if you love her just let her go as early of now so she can find happiness in the end

this is my opinion only you may take it or reject it

so ano dpat iiwan ko na sya ang move on na??? di kaya kawawa naman sya sa sitwasyon nya ngayon? kung kailan na mas kailangan nya ako ng lubos?

Hehhe . .if Di mo Kaya pa Na mawala Sya Cge tuloy mo Lang support her Nalang Habang Kaya mo pa . Kasi darating din naman yung time Na mapapagod ka Sa sitwasyon Nyo at magsasawa ka . NASA stage Ng kasarapan ka pa Kasi 😂.

mas masasaktan sya in a long run kc mas magiging malalim yung status ng relationship nyo in the end inde naman pala magiging kayo. And at the same time kaw din kapag na fall ka sa kanya you will do anything for her even left your family for her.

if you love her just let her go as early of now so she can find happiness in the end

this is my opinion only you may take it or reject it

Tama ka !👍

Edited by nobrain

Here's an excerpt from a song by James Blunt (You're Beautiful)

"You're beautiful, it's true.

There must be an angel with a smile on her face,
When she thought up that I should be with you.
But it's time to face the truth,

I will never be with you."

:)

hit the nail on the head master mister yozo.

the sooner you realize this, the better for both parties

Maybe it's called falling because your trajectory is something you can't control, isn't it that one can only fall down?... And on your way down, you try to grab on to whatever you think can stop your fall. You try to save yourself from the sleepless nights, troubled thoughts and anxiety of waiting for her text.

It is torture indeed. But, one that gives a little pleasure and joy when you are with her. Even if you know that you only get to have those moments with her on borrowed time.

If there is an alternate reality, where we never met, I'd choose the one I am in now, Although, most days are torture, at least I have that ray of hope, that slice of pure bliss, I experience every time l get to spend a moment with her. Until then, I will count the days...

• 3 months later...

Love is sacrifice.

Falling in love with someone when you cannot, is a bigger sacrifice and needs bigger love to pull-it off.

No Matter What...no matter how big the love, how big the sacrifice, how big the time, money & effort spent..it will crash and burn along the way.

Just the same, you are happy because you have loved, you have sacrificed, you have spent your time and resources with someone special.