May I Ask You Out on a Date?

Arrow: Dude nasa training ako last week the whole week kaya out of action ako recently ...Ska makakasalubong mo ako .. ano naman dala ko .... hahahaha .. kumusta na mga bad boys... DUde see you all in the next party .. saka nga pala .. pakilala ko syo si Grace .. Arrow meet grace naghahanap ng mkakadate ... baka ikaw na ang lucky one ..

Alex Corvis: tama para enjoy .. hahaha .. hindi joke lang (shhhsshh) ...

Jennybaby: your welcome po...

Guest ginny
:lol: si nadine nga yan ng starstruck as in dream believe survive...di niyo naman kasi kilala eh... :rolleyes: joke!!!

Hindi eh.. pasensya na.. nababaduyan kse ako sa palabas na yun eh.. though admittedly jologs naman ako talaga.. parang ultimate jologs na kse para sa kin. :rolleyes:

great choice for m_a....shes really indeed an intelligent and a beautiful woman, Identity.....i admire my sister m_a too.. :) :)

I know I should've made an effort to squeeze in MTC in my crazy work and shag sked... :lol:

Grace dear, thanks for the compliment. It's nice to be appreciated by women. I take pride in my being true and outspoken, and its good to know that you appreciate it.

Identity, my wrestling buddy! It's been a while. :lol: I hope you were able to catch NO WAY OUT last night. Guerrero took the title from Lesnar! As always, your eloquence and wit make you stick out like a sore thumb - BUT in a good way. I have been on the board for a little over six months now, came across a lot of characters and read a gazillion of posts, and I can definitely say that YOU are one of the very, very FEW guys packed with a whole lotta neurons in the head. If you know what I mean... ;)

Splintercell...I have yet to meet you but thanks for the compliment(s).

Rock on people!

Long Live WWE!!!

I know I should've made an effort to squeeze in MTC in my crazy work and shag sked... :lol:

Grace dear, thanks for the compliment. It's nice to be appreciated by women. I take pride in my being true and outspoken, and its good to know that you appreciate it.

Identity, my wrestling buddy! It's been a while. :lol: I hope you were able to catch NO WAY OUT last night. Guerrero took the title from Lesnar! As always, your eloquence and wit make you stick out like a sore thumb - BUT in a good way. I have been on the board for a little over six months now, came across a lot of characters and read a gazillion of posts, and I can definitely say that YOU are one of the very, very FEW guys packed with a whole lotta neurons in the head. If you know what I mean... ;)

Splintercell...I have yet to meet you but thanks for the compliment(s).

Rock on people!

Long Live WWE!!!

well what can I say ... thanks for passing by my thread have fun ... You a fan of wwe .. wow .. well I guess you have to wait for Wrestlemania to find out who's better BILL GOLDBERG or BROCK LESNAR :D

well what can I say ... thanks for passing by my thread have fun ... You a fan of wwe .. wow .. well I guess you have to wait for Wrestlemania to find out who's better BILL GOLDBERG or BROCK LESNAR :D

Goldberg, definitely! :P

I never did like Lesnar. he's just too pompous and he doesn't have the star quality and charisma of say, The Rock and Stone Cold Austin.

Anyhow, my friend tols me that Rock and Sock are making a comeback at Wrestlemania. They're up against the Evolution. Now that's what I call a MATCH!

Goldberg, definitely! :P

I never did like Lesnar. he's just too pompous and he doesn't have the star quality and charisma of say, The Rock and Stone Cold Austin.

Anyhow, my friend tols me that Rock and Sock are making a comeback at Wrestlemania. They're up against the Evolution. Now that's what I call a MATCH!

Well we are a little off topic .. but yes there is a match between evolution and FOLEY & ROCK ...

Ok back to the topic :D