May I Ask You Out on a Date?

hey... were u able to go ba? wala nmn nagtatatalon dun e wehehehehe :lol:

Sorry Ms. JBaby. :( Medyo mga 2am na kami nagwrap up sa RedBox last Thursday and I was a bit tipsy na. :blink:

For whatever is worth, know that the first thing that came in to mind Friday morning was missing the chance to see your group perform and hopefully meet you. :upside:

Im just a stone throw away from Stars Venue naman eh. I'll try to catch you guys one of this days. Can't wait to meet one of MTC's likeable personality. :blush:

I've been wandering around the board for a while now and rarely do i post but for some reason i am always drawn to one particular thread. Her intelligence and outspoken ways have just captivated me. I would be honored to date the lovely Malaswa_Ako.

Dude malaswa_ako is really one hot babe ... and for sure kapag na date mo sya you are one lucky guy ... keep on posting

See may avid fan ka na si Fellatio .. fro sure dadami na mha fans mo sa susunod na gig mo :D

Sa plugging ba naman na ginawa mo eh! ;)

But seriously, I saw the pics nung grand eb and I must say na pretty si jbaby. :) Now I'd like to hear her sing naman. Don't you just love it when you hear a lovely voice matched with a a pretty face. :rolleyes: Let's not forget the curvy body pa yata! :boo:

When I first saw Jbaby's avatar, I said......wow! bagay sakin yung outfit nya! :P Just kidding guys! Lalakwe akwo! Lalakwe akwo! :*